ADVERTISEMENT

I just don’t understand…

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, how can this be? Trump (or any non-Marxist) should be up by 20 points against this vapid broad and her phony progressive…“coach”?

I still believe it’s possible they want to show the race is tight before the election so when the cheaters begin widespread vote fraud, the Harris victory will seem plausible…may God help us all.

Last edited:

Try hard to ignore any poll until the election (even Fox). Like below, this was only 2 weeks prior to the election. We'll see the exact same and Trump will win by 3+ points.

And don't forget Trump has always 'under-polled' with shy Trump voters who just don't answer polls or throw out fake info.

New poll shows Clinton over Trump by double-digits​

By Eric Bradner, CNN
1 minute read
Updated 4:43 PM EDT, Sun October 23, 2016

Hillary Clinton has a 12-point lead over Donald Trump and has reached 50% support nationally among likely voters, a new ABC News tracking poll shows.

The poll shows Clinton with 50% support to Trump’s 38%, with 5% backing Libertarian Gary Johnson and 2% supporting the Green Party’s Jill Stein.

The poll comes on the heels of the third presidential debate, which a post-debate CNN/ORC snap poll showed Clinton won.

The ABC News survey’s results show Clinton with a 20-point advantage among women, and a 3-point edge with men – a group that has tilted toward Trump for most of the 2016 race.

Hillary's polls

Last edited:
Reactions: Reasoned

Try hard to ignore any poll until the election (even Fox). Like below, this was only 2 weeks prior to the election. We'll see the exact same and Trump will win by 3+ points.

And don't forget Trump has always 'under-polled' with shy Trump voters who just don't answer polls or throw out fake info.

New poll shows Clinton over Trump by double-digits​

By Eric Bradner, CNN
1 minute read
Updated 4:43 PM EDT, Sun October 23, 2016

Hillary Clinton has a 12-point lead over Donald Trump and has reached 50% support nationally among likely voters, a new ABC News tracking poll shows.

The poll shows Clinton with 50% support to Trump’s 38%, with 5% backing Libertarian Gary Johnson and 2% supporting the Green Party’s Jill Stein.

The poll comes on the heels of the third presidential debate, which a post-debate CNN/ORC snap poll showed Clinton won.

The ABC News survey’s results show Clinton with a 20-point advantage among women, and a 3-point edge with men – a group that has tilted toward Trump for most of the 2016 race.

Hillary's polls

I gotta agree. The news is so fake. How can we trust any poll the news wants to push no matter how independent they claim to be.

I gotta agree. The news is so fake. How can we trust any poll the news wants to push no matter how independent they claim to be.
I lie to the polls all the time. Partly because I don’t trust them. Partly because I want Dems to be overconfident and our side the feel the pressure so we all show up on voting day.

With a close race who votes and who stays home has a big impact. We can’t sit this one out.

Reactions: Reasoned
I mean, how can this be? Trump (or any non-Marxist) should be up by 20 points against this vapid broad and her phony progressive…“coach”?

I still believe it’s possible they want to show the race is tight before the election so when the cheaters begin widespread vote fraud, the Harris victory will seem plausible…may God help us all.
For her to win she has to actually have a 4-5% advantage. A dead heat in the polls or a small lead for her means Trump wins. Electoral college and stuff.

Abortion is a huge issue

White liberal women is the other issue

Dumbass can’t get out of his own way when speaking is the biggest reason

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Earned or unearned, Trump drives the left to the polls. The right has lost or greatly underperformed what they should have done in 2018, 2020, and 2022. Trump candidates in particular have been spectacular failures.

No reason to expect the results to be significantly different in 2024.

Abortion is a huge issue

White liberal women is the other issue

Dumbass can’t get out of his own way when speaking is the biggest reason
Guys on the local conservative talk station play these clips of trump where he starts great and then keeps talking. They start saying “shut up! Shut up! Stop!” When he starts talking out of his ass.

Guys on the local conservative talk station play these clips of trump where he starts great and then keeps talking. They start saying “shut up! Shut up! Stop!” When he starts talking out of his ass.
It's the proverbial "never say in 10 words what you can say in a thousand."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT