ADVERTISEMENT

I hope you all had a nice Ashli Babbitt Day!

Menace Sockeyes

Varsity
Apr 7, 2021
I celebrated with an amazing Haitian meal with a soursop shake and danced while watching video of that violent MAGAt terrorist bitch getting smoked on a loop :p. Hope you all had a good one!

I celebrated with an amazing Haitian meal with a soursop shake and danced while watching video of that violent MAGAt terrorist bitch getting smoked on a loop :p. Hope you all had a good one!

Other than the celebratory nature of your post, I agree with the premise. It's the old "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" deal. I'm assuming that you'll celebrate the anniversary of that piece of shit, Michael Brown, playing the same game. Obviously, the world is a better place with him being a magnet for lead.

The broad was batshit crazy. Like the guy said earlier FAFO. Dont want to see anyone killed but she was begging for it.

The broad was batshit crazy. Like the guy said earlier FAFO. Dont want to see anyone killed but she was begging for it.
No, she may have begged for a taser or to get a nightstick across her face but not that. Amazing what liberals are ok with.

Reactions: Reasoned
No, she may have begged for a taser or to get a nightstick across her face but not that. Amazing what liberals are ok with.

Agree to disagree. For one, the security agents in question didn't have a taser as most plain clothed security do not.

She was repeatedly ordered to stop. The large group ignored those orders. At some point security would have lost all options other than lethal force. They had reached that moment when the crowd began to gain entrance through the security glass.

I hate that she paid with her life but I would have made that same choice. The only other option would have been to put your life, and the lives of those who you were duty bound to protect, into the hands of a mob. No way I would have done that.

Agree to disagree. For one, the security agents in question didn't have a taser as most plain clothed security do not.

She was repeatedly ordered to stop. The large group ignored those orders. At some point security would have lost all options other than lethal force. They had reached that moment when the crowd began to gain entrance through the security glass.

I hate that she paid with her life but I would have made that same choice. The only other option would have been to put your life, and the lives of those who you were duty bound to protect, into the hands of a mob. No way I would have done that.
Said it before - Jan 6 was a bunch of idiots. It wasn’t an insurrection, just stupid people being stupid. Sad that people lost their lives but they would be alive if their ass was somewhere else that day.

Protesting was fine but the minute they went through the barrier they crossed the line. Of course the libs will use it to further their agenda, which is the real problem I have with this Jan 6 nonsense.

LOL at these attention seeking dipshites. To think that a man would chemically castrate himself just for a pat on the head from fellow liberal who care NOTHING about them or their future. How pitifully gullible these pathetic losers are.

Says the guy posting politic shit on a Iowa High School Wrestling forum because you and the other pantywaists on here hide in a "safe" place to talk this nonsence shit. I am not a dipshit liberal. i am not a brain dead conservative scumbag. I am proudly not in either one of your shitty boats and will continue to stand in the middle and watch all the childish morons continue to tear OUR country apart.

Quit being a pussy and hiding on the Iowa HIGHSCHOOL Wrestling board you chicken shits.

This is truly embarrassing.......

Says the guy posting politic shit on a Iowa High School Wrestling forum because you and the other pantywaists on here hide in a "safe" place to talk this nonsence shit. I am not a dipshit liberal. i am not a brain dead conservative scumbag. I am proudly not in either one of your shitty boats and will continue to stand in the middle and watch all the childish morons continue to tear OUR country apart.

Quit being a pussy and hiding on the Iowa HIGHSCHOOL Wrestling board you chicken shits.

If there's one thing I know for sure it's that Honk is afraid to speak his mind in certain company. He's always been shy and reserved in situations like that.

troy-point.gif

Can’t believe you are on a rasslin board talking about an innocent, unarmed woman who was murdered by a low IQ cop for liberal political reasons.

Why here? Are you hiding here for a reason other than the obvious fact that you’re a gullible liberal pussÿ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT