ADVERTISEMENT

I did my part today

Hopefully Republicans don’t sit out because of the shit weather today.
Yeah well, from what we’re reading up here it doesn’t sound promising but thanks. Come to think of it, you Georgians owe all of us for fvcking the senate up (ergo the country) two years ago. 😏

Reactions: Pops Masterson
Yeah well, from what we’re reading up here it doesn’t sound promising but thanks. Come to think of it, you Georgians owe all of us for fvcking the senate up (ergo the country) two years ago. 😏
I did my part. Need to run off some of the pvssy libs. Maybe they can move to Jasper AL and join Gator’s liberal commune.

In-person turnout sounds abysmal, I’m thinking Warnock ends up winning by 6-7

Haven’t had a chance to check. Since I am not a liberal loser I have been busy as hell today. I am hearing 1 million voters today. 1.8 mil voted early.
Herschel slightly ahead at the moment with 56% counted. But the in person must be much higher cause the total votes counted is pretty large and I don’t think that includes early votes but I could be wrong on that.

Herschel slightly ahead at the moment with 56% counted. But the in person must be much higher cause the total votes counted is pretty large and I don’t think that includes early votes but I could be wrong on that.
Yeah, if nothing else we’ve learned in recent elections there’s always a stash of Democrat ballots found just when when needed. 😉

Hey.. not all of us in the metropolis of Jasper are flaming lib with stage 5 TDS..

You have some Jasper metropolis roots too?

My mom’s side of the family is multiple generations in the Nauvoo/Carbon Hill area

Just lock them in Gatorland. They can chant anti-trump slogans around a fire while they binge on wine coolers and discuss that morning’s episode of The View.
Speaking of the view, any of you watch Yellowstone ? My wife said she wanted to see Beth on a visit to the View .

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned
You have some Jasper metropolis roots too?

My mom’s side of the family is multiple generations in the Nauvoo/Carbon Hill area
Still live here. Best friend is from the Nauvoo area originally. Probably know of some the family.

Warlock will win…….thanks again metro Atlanta. 🙄
Higher education levels than in the sticks. Good for them!

Hey, Reasoned, can you please ask Kim Reynolds to stop secretly running Iowa's offense? I mean that's the only explanation for how incompetent they are.

Higher education levels than in the sticks. Good for them!

Hey, Reasoned, can you please ask Kim Reynolds to stop secretly running Iowa's offense? I mean that's the only explanation for how incompetent they are.
Lol- not at your politics but thinking anyone believes you watch football.

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned
He does watch…..”futbal”…just not football.
Watch every game and attend at least one a year. This year I was down for Nevada and Wisconsin. Yes, Nevada was down this year and Wisconsin was won by our defense and special teams (shocking, I know), but we actually played half-way decently when I was down there. Maybe I should have gone to them all.

Watch every game and attend at least one a year. This year I was down for Nevada and Wisconsin. Yes, Nevada was down this year and Wisconsin was won by our defense and special teams (shocking, I know), but we actually played half-way decently when I was down there. Maybe I should have gone to them all.
Couldn’t have hurt…..and made a road trip to OSU and IL!

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT