ADVERTISEMENT

I already said Burton issue was overblown…

Ha. He should've come up with something better or just said it was handled internally.

With today's world, he couldn't minimize what actually happened, even though it isn't that big of a deal. He'd get roasted for that. Dude should've run an extra few sprints, been called a dumbass by everybody, and that largely been that.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Ha. He should've come up with something better or just said it was handled internally.

With today's world, he couldn't minimize what actually happened, even though it isn't that big of a deal. He'd get roasted for that. Dude should've run an extra few sprints, been called a dumbass by everybody, and that largely been that.
Or the fans could stay in the stands

Again, not condoning it here, but if I’m in that pandemonium and someone’s running at/by me and holding a camera up to take my pic, I’m swatting it too.

No doubt

…but I don’t think you’d say you were scared of a blonde in a sundress

Clemson did the same after beating…Syracuse

Unbelievable. How many 'cuse starters could crack the two-deep for Clemson?

They were celebrating an undefeated regular season...because they're on cruise control from here out.

4-3 Notre Dame and 3-4 Miami loom. Here's hoping SCar can somehow break one off in their ass.

Unbelievable. How many 'cuse starters could crack the two-deep for Clemson?

They were celebrating an undefeated regular season...because they're on cruise control from here out.

4-3 Notre Dame and 3-4 Miami loom. Here's hoping SCar can somehow break one off in their ass.
And Miami got their shit pushed in by Duke. Cristobal is killing it.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT