ADVERTISEMENT

I agree with Saban

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002
The NIL deals and transfer portal are/will kill college football. It is getting like the NFL. You don't even know the players on the team you follow with the transfer portal. I understand it gives players an outlet to get on the field but as a fan it takes the air out of it. Some of these kids are getting $1M+ in NIL deals and still getting everything paid for in college. WTH? You can buy a good college football team now. Highest bidder gets the player and it ain't even a draft order.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
The NIL deals and transfer portal are/will kill college football. It is getting like the NFL. You don't even know the players on the team you follow with the transfer portal. I understand it gives players an outlet to get on the field but as a fan it takes the air out of it. Some of these kids are getting $1M+ in NIL deals and still getting everything paid for in college. WTH? You can buy a good college football team now. Highest bidder gets the player and it ain't even a draft order.
Yep, you’ve got multi-million $$$ collectives grouping money to help get recruit classes. When that money starts to run low is anyone’s guess…. But it’ll be an interesting college landscape after the musical chairs quit moving

Reactions: BamaFan1137
To be fair, bama has been buying the best players money can buy looooong before this change. Saban is just pissed that his well oiled machine is now useless.

Texas and Texas A&M brought him to the altar.. In other words, they go more money than us. Now he screams. His last class might have tapped him out $$$$.

Jimbo has him by the nuts. LMAO!

Last edited:
Texas and Texas A&M brought him to the altar.. In other words, they go more money than us. Now he screams. HIs last class might have tapped him out $$$$.

Whats funny AF is the most penalized highest paying program in the nation ( pre NIL) can’t even buy decent players now when it’s legal . Pizza face had some skimpy deal and that wasn’t enough to keep a legacy player so GFY.

Texas and Texas A&M brought him to the altar.. In other words, they go more money than us. Now he screams. HIs last class might have tapped him out $$$$.

Poor Bama, poor Saban.

I just hope that we can win a game here or there moving forward.

Texas and Texas A&M brought him to the altar.. In other words, they go more money than us. Now he screams. His last class might have tapped him out $$$$.

Wonder what Oregon and Phil Knight NIKE $ can buy. They might give Texas some competition

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT