ADVERTISEMENT

I agree with Neon

Gonna be awkward on that Aflac set with them and that duck though

That was the first thing that I thought of as well. Which is retarded and funny AF.

I think we've seen the last of those and that wouldn't be awful...because the commercials were horrendous.

With Sanders' and Saban's ego, no way they can be on set together. Maybe they can dub something together from separate days on set...which would make the quality even better, right?

Reactions: dustinator
That was the first thing that I thought of as well. Which is retarded and funny AF.

I think we've seen the last of those and that wouldn't be awful...because the commercials were horrendous.

With Sanders' and Saban's ego, no way they can be on set together. Maybe they can dub something together from separate days on set...which would make the quality even better, right?
With your billions, could you persuade Saban to get a better suit?

I think Saban was rather public with his assertion.

Gonna be awkward on that Aflac set with them and that duck though.

It can be difficult on any situation to toss out strong accusations, claim to be pure as the wind driven snow….. and then pick up the phone in your quiet office.

Neon pegged it. Get them on Sports Center, open mic and let it all hang out.

Last edited:
Reactions: dustinator
It can be difficult an any situation to toss out strong accusations, claim to be pure as the wind driven snow….. and then pick up the phone in your quiet office.

Neon pegged it. Get them on Sports Center, open mic and let it all hang out.
I get it. I see both sides.

He was making a case for why he hates NIL, and in doing so he called out two programs. So now they’re pissed, and now everyone thinks Saban is being a shitbag hypocrite.

I don’t care much either way. He still wins.

I think Saban was rather public with his assertion.

Gonna be awkward on that Aflac set with them and that duck though.

100561117-funny-duck-eating-popcorn.jpg

Reactions: Pops Masterson
I get it. I see both sides.

He was making a case for why he hates NIL, and in doing so he called out two programs. So now they’re pissed, and now everyone thinks Saban is being a shitbag hypocrite.

I don’t care much either way. He still wins.

Understand but the masses can rally against the 'great developer of talent' and the 'great checkbook wins' every time... period. They would rather wear dollar bill green than crimson or any other team color every day of the week.

Even Joe Biden as coach can beat Saban when he has cold hard cash standing behind him. It is just the way it will roll. No doubt the NIL will steam roll college football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT