ADVERTISEMENT

I’m not normally one to get overly upset about things, but today I found

Getting old sucks. And I realize I’m not even through the previews of that show. 🤦‍♂️

I'm one of the younger ones around here I think (33, about to be 34), and hell I fell down the fvckin stairs last night. Hard. My right shoulder is all kinds of sore today, hoping I didn't actually mess anything up and that I'm just sore.

New house rule though, no fvckin kids toys on the steps anymore.

I'm one of the younger ones around here I think (33, about to be 34), and hell I fell down the fvckin stairs last night. Hard. My right shoulder is all kinds of sore today, hoping I didn't actually mess anything up and that I'm just sore.

That’s a good rule. It also sucks when you wake up one day and realize if you bang yourself up, you won’t heal as quickly as you used to. Shit starts hurting more.

Reactions: Konigstiger

When you said stairs I knew you were a youngin. When you reach my age you don't have stairs anymore .

Wait until you hurt yourself sleeping. Or, more likely, stretching after you've slept. That's humility my friend.

I think we've been posting on these boards for 20+ years. Maybe you weren't around at the very beginning (???) but either way you were damn young. I never knew.

When you said stairs I knew you were a youngin. When you reach my age you don't have stairs anymore .
We insist on a master on the main if there is not a ranch available. I have my office upstairs in a spare bedroom. That’s just a couple trips a day so I’m ok with that.

We insist on a master on the main if there is not a ranch available. I have my office upstairs in a spare bedroom. That’s just a couple trips a day so I’m ok with that.
Any migrants got out your way yet? Is there a ferry from Martha's Vineyard?

Any migrants got out your way yet? Is there a ferry from Martha's Vineyard?
It’ll take them to Woods Hole so the folks in Falmouth get them first. There’s one to Hyannis too. We are in between them so we will see what happens. Probably end up in Boston would be my guess.

It’ll take them to Woods Hole so the folks in Falmouth get them first. There’s one to Hyannis too. We are in between them so we will see what happens. Probably end up in Boston would be my guess.
For many years, I sent our billfish catch and catch and release information (Mobile Big Game Fishing Club) to Woods Hole. Mostly tag cards so they could track the marlin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT