ADVERTISEMENT

Humper guilty

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002
No one is above the law. Joke Briben is too old and demented to stand trial so the turd must be “above the law”. Joke is a sitting… or should I say shittin’ president

Rigged! The Biden Justice Dept is on a political witch hunt! Biden’s now getting his political opponents…er, son…jailed! Fly the flag upside down! Civil WAR!!!!!

Am I doing this right?

Rigged! The Biden Justice Dept is on a political witch hunt! Biden’s now getting his political opponents…er, son…jailed! Fly the flag upside down! Civil WAR!!!!!

Am I doing this right?

Just beginning and the Demo-rats started this crap 8+ years ago when they began the great orange man hunting expedition

Am I doing this right?

Not particularly. What you really need to do is attempt to use logic and sound reasoning. Unfortunately we’ve watched that fail spectacularly in any and all previous attempts.

Not particularly. What you really need to do is attempt to use logic and sound reasoning. Unfortunately we’ve watched that fail spectacularly in any and all previous attempts.
A liberal applies zero logic and 100% emotion into any decision. They’re all lil bitches.

Am I doing this right?
Geez, man. You shouldn't step outside of your comfort zone. Just go back to your playbook. Start with the most recently added move. Go protest, illegally, outside of the judge's house. When that gets old, go back to the tried and true move of "peaceful protests". You know, the ones where you burn down buildings, loot, assault police.....peaceful protesting.

Am I doing this right?
Do you think his original plea deal that was rejected by the judge would have constituted as equal justice? Additionally, do you think it will be just when his daddy pardons him after the election?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT