ADVERTISEMENT

HS Transfer Portal -- Any news?

VerbumDei

Freshman
Jan 15, 2003
It's that time of year. If a football player wants to play varsity football at a different school this fall, they have to transfer to the new school starting in the new semester and wait 90 school days to be eligible (unless they change residence to the new school district.)

What transfers have you heard of?

RB from Dowling to SEP. A bit ironic as not many transfer away from dowling.

Also, eliminates the one pseudo question mark about SEP next season. A three peat is highly likely.

I wonder if Transfer Branch has any new recruits? I'm sure they would share the news if so.

Good lord West Branch lives rent free in your head.
He does have a point. There seems to be activity there every year. To be ahead of the curve I will state that all private schools are full of transfers because they have no school district.

I wonder if Transfer Branch has any new recruits? I'm sure they would share the news if so.
Usl Championship Soccer GIF by Oakland Roots SC

Looks like they don’t want to share the news.
This site is a cesspool on the whole. Even if there was something to share, why would you? It isn't a requirement to turn over transfer news. The only requirement is BEDS count.

If you know something go ahead and share it. In the meanwhile just enjoy the 55 degree weather. Good luck in Class A next season. I'm sure the Regals will find some transfers to go with the other 50 transfers they have. Gotta buy the ol Catholic Boys another title.

This site is a cesspool on the whole. Even if there was something to share, why would you? It isn't a requirement to turn over transfer news. The only requirement is BEDS count.

If you know something go ahead and share it. In the meanwhile just enjoy the 55 degree weather. Good luck in Class A next season. I'm sure the Regals will find some transfers to go with the other 50 transfers they have. Gotta buy the ol Catholic Boys another title.

Good to see things changing, they have moved from ‘recruits’ to ‘transfers’. Are they still transfers if they haven’t gone to any other schools? I want to make sure I follow the naming rules. FYI 50 is waaaay too low for transfer numbers

Reactions: Pinehawk

Regina will not be in class A next year especially since the socioeconomic thing passed so I guess Regina and West Branch will just have to get along and play each other as they should every year whether they are in the same district or class.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT