ADVERTISEMENT

How’s that Hunter thing going??

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020

Fugitive now??? Chinese arms smuggling?? LOLOLOLOLOL
It just keeps getting funnier . You people will believe anything.

He was actually arrested in Cyprus for arms smuggling and dealing in Iranian oil through a Chinese company.

No wonder the committee tried to keep him secret. Now he’s gone like the Kraken case ( as I said)

Now that that this investigation has gone in the shitter- how long is it going to take for Gym Jordan to go on trial for the tOSU butt fvcking cover up. Watch for the subpoenas.

He was actually arrested in Cyprus for arms smuggling and dealing in Iranian oil through a Chinese company.

No wonder the committee tried to keep him secret. Now he’s gone like the Kraken case ( as I said)

Now that that this investigation has gone in the shitter- how long is it going to take for Gym Jordan to go on trial for the tOSU butt fvcking cover up. Watch for the subpoenas.
You are one sick SOB!

Reactions: Reasoned
You are one sick SOB!
Well it’s true… The get-Hunter crowd based their case on the credibility of a Cyprus criminal refugee since 2017 . These people are just stupid AF.

Can’t wait to see the backtracking.

So answer the question about the Hunter Hunter Hunter case / congressional investigation . How’s that going?

About like I said??

Well it’s true… The get-Hunter crowd based their case on the credibility of a Cyprus criminal refugee since 2017 . These people are just stupid AF.

So answer the question about the Hunter Hunter Hunter case / congressional investigation . How’s that going?

About like I said??
Wait for it

A criminal is involved with other criminals or is aware of other criminal behavior? Whoda-thunk it?

Trump shit in your brain.

About like I said??

How has anyone ever doubted your conservatism? It's a mystery.

Only lunatics believe that Hunter isn't dirty at this point. About 60% are convinced that Biden knew and participated in the scam.

How has anyone ever doubted your conservatism? It's a mystery.

Only lunatics believe that Hunter isn't dirty at this point. About 60% are convinced that Biden knew and participated in the scam.
Hunter is dirty as fvck and so are most in Washington. But not 0.001% in the BILLIONS level of the Trump- Kushner -Saudi storm that’s coming .

BILLIONS 1000x MILLIONs

Should be fun

You need to identify as an Arkansas whore and have Hunter's next love child.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT