ADVERTISEMENT

Hope the little, lying midget dies

Maybe Herschel’s son will need him for AIDS treatment. He’s queer as a $3 bill for sure. . Our American hero Fauci should offer Hershel advice on birth control and parenting.

Last edited:
Maybe Herschel’s son will need him for AIDS treatment. He’s queer as a $3 bill for sure. . Our American hero Fauci should offer Hershel advice on birth control and parenting.

Wait how can a lib like you gay bash during pride month? Doesn’t your company have a rainbow logo this month? Better be careful or you’ll get cancelled!

Zackly... how do we get from a lying midget to gay bashing? Gator can take you there somehow.
The great American hero Dr Fauci led the research and vaccine programs for many epidemics. AIDS was COVID in the 80s. Killed over a million. Since Herschel’s son is a Dick sucker, I’m suggesting that he consults him on drugs to prevent it.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck

Some other liberal did something bad...so that trumps your Herschel spin.

The logic is undeniable.

Reactions: dhetiger
That alone makes me pull for ole BDD
You better be hoping no more Herschel baby mamas show up. Seems to be gaining traction since he won the nomination . Bigger paycheck I guess since he’s been fired multiple times and broke after driving his companies out of business.

How far behind is he? I’m betting that going to be a LOT of hush money going to 4-5 baby mamas.

Seriously…so do you think he’s a good representative of Georgia family culture and business leadership??

I expect crickets and diversion on this… because not even you are that stupid.

You better be hoping no more Herschel baby mamas show up. Seems to be gaining traction since he won the nomination . Bigger paycheck I guess since he’s been fired multiple times and broke after driving his companies out of business.

How far behind is he? I’m betting that going to be a LOT of hush money going to 4-5 baby mamas.

Seriously…so do you think he’s a good representative of Georgia family culture and business leadership??

What about your baby mamas? Paying them hush money? I forgot, in the past you admitted not knowing them.

When have you libs ever given a shit about family culture lmao

This is a new one.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT