ADVERTISEMENT

History of a POTUS surrender to terrorist organization

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
What a fvcking buffoon. My favorite snippets from Espers memoirs of his time with the delusional psycho..

This in addition to bombing Mexico, killing them at the border and sending Ohio class subs to patrol the Russian cost”

“…Some of the things he was proposing were outlandish — such as a “complete withdrawal of U.S. forces from South Korea”

“Trump then caught everyone by surprise by declaring, “I want to meet with the Taliban” here in Washington. We all sat there stunned for a moment, carefully looking around at one another, and then at him to see if the president was serious. He was…..”

“”Near the end of our meeting, Trump said he wanted any public statement we might release about the peace deal to say that the U.S. would be at “zero [troops] in October” 2020, just before the election. Nov. 3, 2020, was the lens through which he viewed the agreement….” ( leaving $23 B in weapons on the ground for his new friends - Taliban)

What a fvcking buffoon. My favorite snippets from Espers memoirs of his time with the delusional psycho..

This in addition to bombing Mexico, killing them at the border and sending Ohio class subs to patrol the Russian cost”

“…Some of the things he was proposing were outlandish — such as a “complete withdrawal of U.S. forces from South Korea”

“Trump then caught everyone by surprise by declaring, “I want to meet with the Taliban” here in Washington. We all sat there stunned for a moment, carefully looking around at one another, and then at him to see if the president was serious. He was…..”

“”Near the end of our meeting, Trump said he wanted any public statement we might release about the peace deal to say that the U.S. would be at “zero [troops] in October” 2020, just before the election. Nov. 3, 2020, was the lens through which he viewed the agreement….” ( leaving $23 B in weapons on the ground for his new friends - Taliban)

Bump for comments fro a Trumpsky Cabinet member. He would have voted for the 25th for sure after the order to bomb Mexico.

not much interest in the lunacy of your Cult nominee. Seems like a common story between all the AGs, COS , NSAs, Secs of Defense- ALL of them said he was a fvckin lunatic . ALL of them.

explains a lot about Afghanistan and Ukraine- doesn’t it??

Considering his military expertise - we are lucky he suddenly developed bone spurs.
Yeah….. he should’ve hid “in the rear with the gear” in a nurse uniform after the fighting had ended. THAT would’ve been less humiliating…..

how-to-make-baby-laugh.jpg

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Bump for comments fro a Trumpsky Cabinet member. He would have voted for the 25th for sure after the order to bomb Mexico.

not much interest in the lunacy of your Cult nominee. Seems like a common story between all the AGs, COS , NSAs, Secs of Defense- ALL of them said he was a fvckin lunatic . ALL of them.

explains a lot about Afghanistan and Ukraine- doesn’t it??
What in good gravy is your dementia rambling about now??

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Gator your rant just cant hold water.... Dementia is a f'n disaster like no other. Congrats on being part of the 31% and falling of the numbnutts that I am starting to believe also have dementia.

• Haha
Reactions: hokiemokie
Gator your rant just cant hold water.... Dementia is a f'n disaster like no other. Congrats on being part of the 31% and falling of the numbnutts that I am starting to believe also have dementia.
Still have not seen a single comment about the confirmed reports of Trumps lunacy in pushing irrational decisions or use of military force that required Cabinet intervention to stop.

Can’t hold water??? You people know it too you just don’t want to face it. This dude was willing to let his VP get executed to interrupt the electoral count.. he sent his militia in to find him.

Every official who resigned said the exact same thing. I wish Mattis and Kelly would write a book. They were the first line of defense in dealing with the psychotic tantrums before they resigned. Same with Bolton.

Still have not seen a single comment about the confirmed reports of Trumps lunacy in pushing irrational decisions or use of military force that required Cabinet intervention to stop.

Can’t hold water??? You people know it too you just don’t want to face it. This dude was willing to let his VP get executed to interrupt the electoral count.. he sent his militia in to find him.

Every official who resigned said the exact same thing. I wish Mattis and Kelly would write a book. They were the first line of defense in dealing with the psychotic tantrums before they resigned. Same with Bolton.
Didn't several agree with you about the stupidity of having nuclear missile subs near the Russian coast the first time you brought up, especially when those missiles have a 6k mile range? Why would our opinion suddenly change? Do we have to answer you every fvcking time you bring it up?

Didn't several agree with you about the stupidity of having nuclear missile subs near the Russian coast the first time you brought up, especially when those missiles have a 6k mile range? Why would our opinion suddenly change? Do we have to answer you every fvcking time you bring it up?
Poor gator is a broken record. Maybe he can be the next WH press secretary. Especially since he loves carrying sleepy joes water.

Reactions: dhetiger
Poor gator is a broken record. Maybe he can be the next WH press secretary. Especially since he loves carrying sleepy joes water.
Exactly. Trump said stupid shit. Who would've guessed? If I bothered replying to every single one of his posts about Trump, my post count would resemble the national debt.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
Exactly. Trump said stupid shit. Who would've guessed? If I bothered replying to every single one of his posts about Trump, my post count would resemble the national debt.
If I had a dollar for everything I cringed when Orangeman said something dumb or ridiculous, I’d be Gus Malzahn rich.

Sleepy Joe might get me to the Elon Musk range.

If I had a dollar for everything I cringed when Orangeman said something dumb or ridiculous, I’d be Gus Malzahn rich.

Sleepy Joe might get me to the Elon Musk range.
It's funny that he's gone from "gun to my head, I'd have voted for Trump over Hillary" to "Trump says stupid shit...hahaha" after he voted for a guy who is clearly running around with an extra chromosome.

It's funny that he's gone from "gun to my head, I'd have voted for Trump over Hillary" to "Trump says stupid shit...hahaha" after he voted for a guy who is clearly running around with an extra chromosome.
What’s puzzling is his faithful defense of the dementia ridden occupant of the White House. Hating trump is not big deal, plenty of company there. Not sure why he takes criticism of sleepy joe so personally.

The the Nuclear authorized staff around sleepy Joe are much smarter and would not be intimidated by a irrational order. They would resign to prevent a disaster. Trumsky cult is hypnotized. Sometimes they had to tag team him or flat out refuse. He is a danger to the planet.

The the Nuclear authorized staff around sleepy Joe are much smarter and would not be intimidated by a irrational order. They would resign to prevent a disaster. Trumsky cult is hypnotized. Sometimes they had to tag team him or flat out refuse. He is a danger to the planet.
Good point. Based on what you have posted, we've fired Patriot missiles at Mexico and we have nuclear missile subs off Russia's coast.

You are truly retarded.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

So Trump nuked Russia and fired missiles at Mexico? Or did his people say no and talk him out of it?

WTF was your point here?

What’s puzzling is his faithful defense of the dementia ridden occupant of the White House. Hating trump is not big deal, plenty of company there. Not sure why he takes criticism of sleepy joe so personally.
Maybe because the evidence is out there now that Trumpsky as future POTUS now has to be considered as a threat to civilization.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
Maybe because the evidence is out there now that Trumpsky as future POTUS now has to be considered as a threat to civilization.
I'll take that threat over what we have in this day and time....At least he can control his farts, has a command of the English language and knows where he is all day long.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT