ADVERTISEMENT

High comedy ratcheer…

He should get the Congressional Medal of Freedom and Nobel Peace Prize for the millions of lives he has saved.

only the rapidly dwindling number of Trumpanzees have a problem with him. As with most Cults he ( Pelosi, Hunter, Hillary) fulfilled the role of the evil force opposing the Chosen One which is fundamentally required for unification of their dogma.

He should get the Congressional Medal of Freedom and Nobel Peace Prize for the millions of lives he has saved.

only the rapidly dwindling number of Trumpanzees have a problem with him. As with most Cults he ( Pelosi, Hunter, Hillary) fulfilled the role of the evil force opposing the Chosen One which is fundamentally required for unification of their dogma.
In all seriousness, you should seek help for your condition.

This isn’t a very good (or convincing) troll.

Try again.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
He will no doubt receive high praise and irrelevant awards from sycophant leftists for his implementation of statist administrative controls during the China virus debacle. Why hell, just look how the little European Marxist’s have adopted his dictatorial rhetoric:

“European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen has called for the implementation of “mandatory” energy rationing throughout the EU during peak hours in order to “flatten the curve” of demand amid the largely self-inflicted energy crisis befalling the bloc.”

• Sad
Reactions: BamaFan1137
He will no doubt receive high praise and irrelevant awards from sycophant leftists for his implementation of statist administrative controls during the China virus debacle. Why hell, just look how the little European Marxist’s have adopted his dictatorial rhetoric:

“European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen has called for the implementation of “mandatory” energy rationing throughout the EU during peak hours in order to “flatten the curve” of demand amid the largely self-inflicted energy crisis befalling the bloc.”
Wait till that hits here in the US.

Imagine the under 30 crowd with no wifi.

Trump is the one that got it across the finish line. Glad you are seeing the light.

Gator - I have to say fvck you and any & all other fraudci cockgobblers - fvck them. This traitorous SOB paid for the virus that wiped out an economy. Then he fvcking lied about and you and others still lick his taint. Backstabbed a sitting President and caused a two year shutdown of the country.

I've said before and I will say it again...I hope that little arrogant elf MFer gets dick and asshole cancer and suffers a long and painful death and afterwards spends eternity in hell getting raped by a giant chink.

Gator - I have to say fvck you and any & all other fraudci cockgobblers - fvck them. This traitorous SOB paid for the virus that wiped out an economy. Then he fvcking lied about and you and others still lick his taint. Backstabbed a sitting President and caused a two year shutdown of the country.

I've said before and I will say it again...I hope that little arrogant elf MFer gets dick and asshole cancer and suffers a long and painful death and afterwards spends eternity in hell getting raped by a giant chink.
Woof, that will leave a mark.

That’s strong! Kudos

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT