ADVERTISEMENT

Hey guys, several of you have asked privately so I wanted to address here

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
Yes, Brian Killy (that’s what he’s called in coaching circles since he murdered that Notre Dame student on the scaffold) has reached out to my buddy that was on LSU’s staff. He offered him a lucrative role to assist with some off the field/player personnel duties.

Hasn’t decided if he’s going to accept it yet, but he likely will which will naturally keep my ear to the ground at LSU and able to bring you hardcore, heavyweight truth bombs along the way.

Thanks to all that have reached out and asked about my close friend.

Yes, Brian Killy (that’s what he’s called in coaching circles since he murdered that Notre Dame student on the scaffold) has reached out to my buddy that was on LSU’s staff. He offered him a lucrative role to assist with some off the field/player personnel duties.

Hasn’t decided if he’s going to accept it yet, but he likely will which will naturally keep my ear to the ground at LSU and able to bring you hardcore, heavyweight truth bombs along the way.

Very fortunate to have an in with one of the SEC West powers. Always good, reliable info.

Will you be reporting any positive news or does your friend only traffic in negatives?

ADVERTISEMENT