ADVERTISEMENT

Hey gator…

Both of them are making MILLIONS from Trumps PACs. That’s a fact. Why would they retire? Thomas is looking forward to his next $500k Pacific island vacation.
Shut the fck up about Trump, you dumb shit. This is real life stuff. Not some jilted lover syndrome about a former president.

You really do need to seek help. I refrain from telling people that, but holy Jesus you need some type of intervention.

Praying for Mitt Romney to say “fuçk it I’m running”
Ain’t gonna happen.

“Staggs contended that if Romney campaigned with the same type of fervor against then-President Barack Obama in 2012 as he does with Trump, he would have been commander-in-chief.” 😅

Reactions: David_Dennison
So you just didn’t want to type out Gavin Newsome, got it.
I would not vote for either one of the fvckers now under any circumstances. I may do like the 31k Georgians and just leave it blank.

Maybe a 3rd party candidate emerges after Trump is convicted . Judging from his actions his mouth may get him in jail before trial - unless his lawyers can control him. It reminded me of his debate behavior.

That judge ain’t going to deal with his defiant threats of witness intimidation. He can’t help himself. Most rational swing voters and macerate Republicans are going to start shifting the polls and RMC will have a decision to make.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
I'd vote for Mitt over Michelle, Gavin, Whoremala or Joe. Not sure there's anyone else that could get me to do so, however.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT