ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Bama Guys, “Running out of money?”

A woman attacked Ed Orgeron? Really? How do you expect us to believe that?
I know a friend of O and his first wife. He tell me she was the toughest b* he had ever seen and he personally was wary of her. He said she could take care of herself and she often jumped into the bar fights he got in around Miami. You have to believe something because he severely injured her in that fracas as described here many times And he didn’t go to jail for it. The only thing I believe the judge did was make him do some anger management and alcohol consumption therapy.

I know a friend of O and his first wife. He tell me she was the toughest b* he had ever seen and he personally was wary of her. He said she could take care of herself and she often jumped into the bar fights he got in around Miami. You have to believe something because he severely injured her in that fracas as described here many times And he didn’t go to jail for it. The only thing I believe the judge did was make him do some anger management and alcohol consumption therapy.
Massive slice of LOL right here, and I devoured it all. He’s still a drunk and kicks women’s teeth in.

I told you these things long ago, just like I told you he would be fired for being a clown within a few years, but you and the truth just don’t mix well.

Kelly had the power and he made the ultimate call. A kid died as a result. Anything that you say that deflects from those two facts is bullshit.

so Pop is correct. He cold-bloodedly forced the kid into the tower and murdered him, huh? Is that right? If you were sent on patrol by your superior and a guy ran a traffic light and killed you, your superior cold bloodedly sent you out to be murdered?

No one is saying that a kid did not die and Kelly made the decision to practice outside after an assistant coach checked it and advised him that it was okay.

so my info that might show it was not cold blooded murder was billshit?

Massive slice of LOL right here, and I devoured it all. He’s still a drunk and kicks women’s teeth in.

I told you these things long ago, just like I told you he would be fired for being a clown within a few years, but you and the truth just don’t mix well.
Another lie. You never said he would be fired in a mfew years for being. At clown. And what’s anything that Orgeron does got to with the accusation Kelly cold blooded ly murdered a kid.

Money and power.
Those were pretty serious injuries and a complaint was filed and it was heard in a FL District Court Judge. So Orgeron had the power and money to influence him? Like you said in another post, Bullshit.

is that the way courts are run in AL?

Another lie. You never said he would be fired in a mfew years for being. At clown. And what’s anything that Orgeron does got to with the accusation Kelly cold blooded ly murdered a kid.
Your version of history isn’t the accurate version buddy, and there are plenty here that saw me laugh hysterically at the wife bludgeoner’s hire from day one. Sorry.

Your version of history isn’t the accurate version buddy, and there are plenty here that saw me laugh hysterically at the wife bludgeoner’s hire from day one. Sorry.
edorgeron_3_2021.jpg

so Pop is correct. He cold-bloodedly forced the kid into the tower and murdered him, huh? Is that right? If you were sent on patrol by your superior and a guy ran a traffic light and killed you, your superior cold bloodedly sent you out to be murdered?

No one is saying that a kid did not die and Kelly made the decision to practice outside after an assistant coach checked it and advised him that it was okay.

so my info that might show it was not cold blooded murder was billshit?

Excellent spin...not what I said. I said Kelly made the call as he was in charge. He and Notre Dame tried to shift blame away from him but its ultimately more his fault than anyone else's.

No, that's not "cold-blooded murder."

Your question about my superior sending me out on patrol was ridiculous and not remotely in the same hemisphere. Furthermore, as law enforcement, I'm regularly sent INTO actual danger...it's part of the gig. Probably a bit different for a GA holding a camera filming football practice, agree? Durp.

Those were pretty serious injuries and a complaint was filed and it was heard in a FL District Court Judge. So Orgeron had the power and money to influence him? Like you said in another post, Bullshit.

is that the way courts are run in AL?

Yes...just like in LA, TX, MS, CA and every other state.

Newsflash, in this country, if you have money and power, you're less likely to go to jail. In other news...Biden shits his pants.

A woman attacked Ed Orgeron? Really? How do you expect us to believe that?
I remember when @Bill_D said O bashed Colleen’s face in because “alcohol was involved” but now he says O was acting in self defense from a ginsu knife?
If I wasn’t staying out of this one (because I ain’t no dawg in this fight), I’d ask him if he was lying then (alcohol involved) or lying now (ginsu) ….

I remember when @Bill_D said O bashed Colleen’s face in because “alcohol was involved” but now he says O was acting in self defense from a ginsu knife?
If I wasn’t staying out of this one (because I ain’t no dawg in this fight), I’d ask him if he was lying then (alcohol involved) or lying now (ginsu) ….
Not trying to pull you into this, but I need to point out that the woman waylayer also had a restraining order filed against him in the early 90’s by a beautiful young lady in Miami. Sounds like a pattern to me.

As I’ve shown over and over, I know much more about LSU than bill d.

Not trying to pull you into this, but I need to point out that the woman waylayer also had a restraining order filed against him in the early 90’s by a beautiful young lady in Miami. Sounds like a pattern to me.

As I’ve shown over and over, I know much more about LSU than bill d.
but its the wife's fault

lolololololol

Isn’t that sad and pathetic that anyone - not gonna be rude and say his name - could find fault in that pitiful woman? Sometimes @bill_ astonishes me!
Orgeron has a track record of abusing women. Sure he coached at LSU for a while but he’s gone now. Why keep defending him? Would be better served making sure Coach Killy keeps his nose clean while he he’s in Baton Rouge. Nowhere to go but up after killing a kid in South Bend. Let’s hope everyone involved stays safe for the good of the sport.

Excellent spin...not what I said. I said Kelly made the call as he was in charge. He and Notre Dame tried to shift blame away from him but its ultimately more his fault than anyone else's.

No, that's not "cold-blooded murder."

Your question about my superior sending me out on patrol was ridiculous and not remotely in the same hemisphere. Furthermore, as law enforcement, I'm regularly sent INTO actual danger...it's part of the gig. Probably a bit different for a GA holding a camera filming football practice, agree? Durp.
Just talking about an unforeseen accident being murder caused by the supervisor Glad you are not saying it‘s cold blooded murder as Pop says. Yes, Kelly was overall in charge, but as far as I can see he has never denied that. But so was the precinct commander or whatever who sent you out the day of my supposed accident. This accident was investigated by about 4 agencies or law enforcement group and as far as I can see no one claimed anything like knowingly cold bloodedly forcing a kid purposely to do something that would result in his death.

By the way I am a strong supporter of law enforcement and I realize you are in danger every moment you are on duty. I sincerely appreciate your service as a law enforcement officer.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
You think thats funny? I just pity him for spending the time and effort to find it when he could have been doing something constructive.
I pity the kid’s parents who had their son taken from them by a careless coach.

Everybody else has pity for the parents who lost a son in a tragic accident But didn’t blame the coach.
It was no accident, @Bill_D . An “accident” is when you back into the car behind you because you’re old as hayull and forgot the car was still in reverse.
Killy made a choice to carelessly jeopardize that kid’s life. I’m sure Ogeron says he “accidentally” bashed Colleen’s face in because alcohol was involved but that’s an argument for you and Pops. I’m staying out of it.

Everybody else has pity for the parents who lost a son in a tragic accident But didn’t blame the coach.
Hell they didn't. He would have been run out on a rail if he wasn't winning. BTW, he breathed easy because the parents didn't sue him or ND.

His arrogance caused a young man his life but it don't bother him. And he is arrogant. He won't last long at LSU, write it down.

Last edited:
Hel they didn't. He would have been run out on a rail if he wasn't winning. BTW, he breathed easy because the parents didn't sue him or ND.

His arrogance caused a young man his life but it don't bother him. And he is arrogant. He won't last long at LSU, write it down.
If Coach Killy hadn’t been the coach that day, that dead kid is not dead today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT