ADVERTISEMENT

Headed back to Oahu in March

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002
What was that restaurant somebody mentioned that was on the bay in Honolulu? We will probably also visit Maui. What do you need to do on that island? Any other stuff on Oahu and Maui? I'm going to play that Marine Corps golf course on Oahu. That place looks awesome.

What was that restaurant somebody mentioned that was on the bay in Honolulu? We will probably also visit Maui. What do you need to do on that island? Any other stuff on Oahu and Maui? I'm going to play that Marine Corps golf course on Oahu. That place looks awesome.
Wifey & I just came back from 10 days in Maui in September at the Ritz in Kapalua... awesome time. I'd ditch that liberal Oahu BS and spend as much time in Maui as you could. PGA course there called The Plantation is amazing... quite difficult and the elevation changes are freaking insane!

Spent a couple of evenings in Lahaina which is quite the happening little strip w/ music, bars, restaurants, shopping, etc... went to Fleetwood's one night and Mick was actually there performing the next night (but the tix were sold out). Great hiking around the 'old' closed Plantation course and the beaches of course... snorkeled and did ATVs as well. Awesome trip... one of the best I've been on.

Wifey & I just came back from 10 days in Maui in September at the Ritz in Kapalua... awesome time. I'd ditch that liberal Oahu BS and spend as much time in Maui as you could. PGA course there called The Plantation is amazing... quite difficult and the elevation changes are freaking insane!

Spent a couple of evenings in Lahaina which is quite the happening little strip w/ music, bars, restaurants, shopping, etc... went to Fleetwood's one night and Mick was actually there performing the next night (but the tix were sold out). Great hiking around the 'old' closed Plantation course and the beaches of course... snorkeled and did ATVs as well. Awesome trip... one of the best I've been on.
Big Island is nice too. Kona was amazing when I was there a few years back.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
Mask up! Hawaii is great but it’s lib infested.
Per last couple of weeks, none of the locals and very few tourists are wearing masks on Maui and the Big Island ….. the richie rich libs aren’t probably mixing with real folk, or they don’t GAS when they’re in paradise

We are going to Maui. I am staying with a cousin that is hosting us. Never been and looking forward to it.

Other than Pearl Harbor memorial- I think Honolulu sucks ass. Maybe I go there too much. I get business done and fly to Maui ASAP.

Restaurants with a view? I like 53 by the Sea for the most dramatic view of Honolulu skyline and Diamond Head. Orchids is probably the best food . But you have to know someone to get a window table .. all are good experiences .
1. Orchids
2. Azure
3. Duke's Waikiki
4. Lulu's Waikiki
5. 53 By The Sea
6. Beachhouse at the Moana
7. Chart House Waikiki

Maui? What Derek said.. I would add the drive down to Hana. One of the best drives on the planet .

April May the Humpbacks are calving . That’s quite an experience. Do the sail boat cruise around Molokini… you will see more whales.

Best experience I had was the Haleakala tour.. Extinct volcano… early 4:00 AM van ride up mountain to view the sunrise above the clouds …Snowing windy and 25 degrees ..bicycle ride down about 30 miles.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT