ADVERTISEMENT

Haven’t heard this in mainstream media. Wonder why?

Maybe Judge Judy Gator can help us out and explain legalities on this. Is it impeachment worthy? Treasonous?
https://freebeacon.com/national-sec...troleum-reserve-to-china-owned-gas-giant/amp/
Free Beacon??? Sure!! Sounds legit ;)

I don’t know if it accurate or not. What I know ( and you should - but don’t ) is that US refining is maxed out and trading oil is a commodity exchange throughout our history.

You won’t see this in the Cult bubble… but you thank me sometime for explaining supply/ demand as it relates to gas prices.

Good to hear about another Hunter conspiracy. That will not be the QCults biggest concern after Liz reveals the evidence about Proud Boys and Oath keepers war planning with Roger Stone and Co in the War Room .

Get back with me on this in a week

Meanwhile Stand Back and Stand By!!

I don’t know if it accurate or not. What I know ( and you should - but don’t ) is that US refining is maxed out and trading oil is a commodity exchange throughout our history.

You won’t see this in the Cult bubble… but you thank me sometime for explaining supply/ demand as it relates to gas prices.

Good to hear about another Hunter conspiracy. That will not be the QCults biggest concern after Liz reveals the evidence about Proud Boys and Oath keepers war planning with Roger Stone and Co in the War Room .

A simple google search and you can pick whatever source you want. And yes, I’m aware of the refinery situation. The point of the story, which you can never pick up because of your boogeyman, is that the big guys crackhead son is involved and profiting from this. So again, impeachable offense? Treasonous ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT