ADVERTISEMENT

Harris Lake Park taking on George Little Rock tonight.

George lost to Central Lyon, Boyden Hull, and West Lyon. If you look at Bcmoore 2 of those teams are in the top 10! That's not where we have West Lyon but there a really tough team! Leaving then with 1 decent loss which came the first game of the year. They have a tough schedule and that's what played the biggest factor. This was our first official poll of the season so its not the best but GLR has a strong case. HLP has 3 losses from top 5 teams in their conference who are all top 16 in bcmoores latest poll. They have decent wins but have 2 studs that take over the game for them! This first poll may have been slightly NW IA based. But 1A is really only 10 deep! The rest of the teams don't matter much this year. But hopefully I'm proven wrong!

Wow, sounds like a good game. Looks like HLP will be a factor in their substate this year.

I really thought I knew or have heard of most teams in Iowa, and yet I feel like I've never heard of Harris Lake Park before.

Alright let’s not go around claiming either of these teams are in the top 10 just because you may have ranked them there yourself. GLR had some expectations for success this year but it is not panning out. They are literally 2 deep this year. They will beat some bad teams but won’t be close to anyone decent this year.

If you have either of these teams ranked in the top 10 it’s hard to take your rankings seriously.

Firdt off i never put them in my top ten. Matter of fact it wasn't even close. Yes I had them top 15 but please educate me on who's actually good in 1A that isn't in the top 15?? NO ONE! GLR would beat everyone in 1A besides the top 10 team. That's why the top 10 in 1A will probably never chang . South O brien lost 2 games (yes they were good teams) and their still very comfortable in the top 10. Until you can tell me who else is good in 1A besides the top 10 then GLR is just as good as anyone in 11th-150th in 1A

HLP has 2 good 1A level scorers. That's basically it. Same with GL . But GLR has a forward and a post for players while HLP has a guard and forward. GLR is thethe better team overall but I like watching HLPs 2 scorers. If you were there, the game was fun!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT