ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Birthday Lourde Saban

billywayneluck

All District
Dec 28, 2009
Happy Birthday to the best coach in college football history, Nick Saban is 71 years old today

Thank you, Coach Saban, for turning Alabama into the greatest dynasty in the history of college football and he is still not even close to being finished.

6 National Titles
8 SEC Championships
4 Heisman Winners
190 Wins
41 1st Round Draft Picks
62 1st Team All-Americans
114 Total Draft Picks

Happy Birthday to the best coach in college football history, Nick Saban is 71 years old today

Thank you, Coach Saban, for turning Alabama into the greatest dynasty in the history of college football and he is still not even close to being finished.

6 National Titles
8 SEC Championships
4 Heisman Winners
190 Wins
41 1st Round Draft Picks
114 Total Draft Picks
Lol. Brain Harbinger says hello.

• Wow
Reactions: BamaFan1137
The Arbren coach from Potatoville. Are you not paying attention? You can talk about your NCs, and SECCs, and your 1st round picks, and other shit that doesn't matter. AU has a guy who was hired in a hot tub, and has thick as fvck daughters stuffing their asses into leather pants and luring Foosball players into their nether regions. Top that, fvcker!

The Arbren coach from Potatoville. Are you not paying attention? You can talk about your NCs, and SECCs, and your 1st round picks, and other shit that doesn't matter. AU has a guy who was hired in a hot tub, and has thick as fvck daughters stuffing their asses into leather pants and luring Foosball players into their nether regions. Top that, fvcker!
Impressive

mkelionstories_fullsize_story1.jpg

Since 2007 there have been more head coaches in the SEC West than there have been Alabama losses. Let that sink in.
Who y’all got to replace Byron Harrison? I’m glad he’s getting the full buyout from auburn after seeing the two heifers he calls daughters.

6 National Titles
8 SEC Championships
4 Heisman Winners
190 Wins
41 1st Round Draft Picks
114 Total Draft Picks
The best GOAT numbers are his record against Top2, Top 5 and 10 teams. Also weeks at #1.
I haven’t refreshed those lately but they were stunning.

Road workers would kill for 1 week… omg just 1 week please sweet baby Jesus- what would that be like??

The best GOAT numbers are his record against Top2, Top 5 and 10 teams. Also weeks at #1.
I haven’t refreshed those lately but they were stunning.

Road workers would kill for 1 week… omg just 1 week please sweet baby Jesus- what would that be like??
UT will make bammer squeal again if they get a chance.

Sure they would!! They won by a 3 ft wobbly FG with a 100 yd penalty discrepancy, hobbled Bryce Young and missing two best WRs. I can see where they would want to play it over in Atlanta,

We play again Bryce hangs 60 on that defense.

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned

• Haha
Reactions: dhetiger
Sure they would!! They won by a 3 ft wobbly FG with a 100 yd penalty discrepancy, hobbled Bryce Young and missing two best WRs. I can see where they would want to play it over in Atlanta,

We play again Bryce hangs 60 on that defense.
If, if, if

Shoulda, woulda

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT