ADVERTISEMENT

Had a tad of a stroke Saturday and am having to type left handed.. What a

mobala_tiger62

Varsity
May 29, 2001
pain in the a$$. Saw the cardiologist Monday and he pawned me off on the neurologist. Did an MRI... Nurse called...mild stroke....continue taking Plavix and aspirin.. Was going to do that anyhow.

Now if I can just get this club of a right hand back in action, I should be OK.

Sorry to hear that bro! My FIL had a mild stroke ( CVA) at 101. He actually recovered most of the dexterity in his left hand within 6 months. (I guess you can’t keep an old API goober down. ) Any facial muscle impairment for you?

I was informed I have a 3 cm aneurysm forming that I’ll probably have get repaired. Fortunately caught it with a routine annual CT. Wasn’t there last year.

pain in the a$$. Saw the cardiologist Monday and he pawned me off on the neurologist. Did an MRI... Nurse called...mild stroke....continue taking Plavix and aspirin.. Was going to do that anyhow.

Take care of yourself old timer. We need you in the fight. Also Saban has another NC or two left in him you need to suffer through!

Damn, Ralph

OH Hell, so much for gaining a stroke when swapping hands now . Staedy as she goes with the good hand . Take care of yourself Moby . Hoping for the best for you man .

Sorry to hear that bro! My FIL had a mild stroke ( CVA) at 101. He actually recovered most of the dexterity in his left hand within 6 months. (I guess you can’t keep an old API goober down. ) Any facial muscle impairment for you?

I was informed I have a 3 cm aneurysm forming that I’ll probably have get repaired. Fortunately caught it with a routine annual CT. Wasn’t there last year.
We all knew it was affecting the logic & reason side of your thinking... at least after its repaired you might come back to the light... or, if too much brain is taken out you can wake up and yell 'Row Tahd'!

Good luck Ralph... if anyone is tough enough to knock this out it's you...! Prayers **

Sorry to hear that Moby. You type better left handed than many do with both hands.

Reactions: dhetiger

Hang in there and prayers sent for you to get your right hand back……. but just in case, you prolly need to learn how to “yank it” left handed.

You still good Moby?
Got some feeling back in my index finger and I'm good to go. Headaches almost gone, got most of my feelings back in my legs and arms my brain is unscrambling and thought process speeding up.

Carotid artery ultrasound scheduled for Tuesday.

I think my pecker is a bit paralyzed as I pissed down my leg twice in the past several days. Beginning to feel like gheyter now.

Got some feeling back in my index finger and I'm good to go. Headaches almost gone, got most of my feelings back in my legs and arms my brain is unscrambling and thought process speeding up.

I think my pecker is a bit paralyzed as I pissed down my leg twice in the past several days. Beginning to feel like gheyter now.
Don’t shart! Then we will have to nominate you for POTUS!

I'm no medical expert but I'm pretty sure the recovery after the first 48 hours and after the first week are critical. Keep fighting brother and we're all praying for a full recovery.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT