ADVERTISEMENT

Gus to UCF?

Saw a rant from a UCF fan after it was announced that had me rolling. Shame on me for not sharing.
He'll be 8-4 / 6-6 again with an occasional win vs. a PWR 5 team and a loss or 2 per year to a School for the Blind ... That moron JJ should have put a clause in his contract about paying AU back some if he got a job after being fired.

He'll be 8-4 / 6-6 again with an occasional win vs. a PWR 5 team and a loss or 2 per year to a School for the Blind ... That moron JJ should have put a clause in his contract about paying AU back some if he got a job after being fired.

JJ didn't have anything to do with that particular fvck up. Dip shit Leath and Harbert kept Jjjjjay out of the loop.

JJ didn't have anything to do with that particular fvck up. Dip shit Leath and Harbert kept Jjjjjay out of the loop.

I'm just going to sit here and try to wipe the smile off my face. Carry on, I might be a moment.

Reactions: billywayneluck
It’s mind blowing that whatever university attorney was helping draw up that agreement let that slide. Leath, it didn’t surprise me.

It’s mind blowing that whatever university attorney was helping draw up that agreement let that slide. Leath, it didn’t surprise me.

Mind blowing? Jimmy Sexton versus AU's legal department has been on par with Mike Tyson fighting Stevie Wonder. If Harsin decides to switch agents to Sexton, AU will get fist fvcked with an Incredible Hulk fist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT