ADVERTISEMENT

Great fvckin offense, Dawgs**

What the shit is going on dude?
In all seriousness, and it doesn’t matter all that much at this stage, but Bama is absolutely the best team right now. You had Texas I guess but this was Missouri on the heels of A MAC team.

How is it we suddenly are getting dominated in the LOS? Does not bode well for later in the season. On another note, Mizzou plays dirty AF

History repeats itself. Auburn rushes to fire their coach and pay them a fortune in severance without a plan for the next one. Each coaching search is reminiscent of Alabama’s own frantic search that lead to hiring Mike Shula, with comparable results.

In all seriousness, and it doesn’t matter all that much at this stage, but Bama is absolutely the best team right now. You had Texas I guess but this was Missouri on the heels of A MAC team.

How is it we suddenly are getting dominated in the LOS? Does not bode well for later in the season. On another note, Mizzou plays dirty AF
Ehh, my hunch is you’ll roll AU by 4 TD’s next week. As for Bama, their future is resting on the “shoulder” of Young, as yet to be determined.

Reactions: derek_tiger
Ehh, my hunch is you’ll roll AU by 4 TD’s next week. As for Bama, their future is resting on the “shoulder” of Young, as yet to be determined.
I didn’t watch as much after he was hurt but every time I turned it back Bama had scored again. I guess Gibbs ripped off a couple of big runs but that QB looked pretty good to me. More Hurts style.

I didn’t watch as much after he was hurt but every time I turned it back Bama had scored again. I guess Gibbs ripped off a couple of big runs but that QB looked pretty good to me. More Hurts style.
Yeah, the score is deceiving. Bama was in control until Young went down, AR clawed their way back. Then three long runs (two by Gibbs and one by Milroe) put the dagger in AR. I don’t think Young’s injury is season ending though.

It got pretty dicey there for about half a quarter. Arkansas had cut it to 28-23, and Milroe busted off a 75 yard scramble on a 3rd and 15 that got things back on track. If he doesn't get that 3rd down conversion, Arkansas gets the ball back only down 5 in the 4th quarter.

Milroe is also a better athlete than Hurts, but so far he isn't much of a passer. Some of that is hard to tell though because BoB isn't exactly going to put him in the best positions to succeed.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Milroe is also a better athlete than Hurts, but so far he isn't much of a passer. Some of that is hard to tell though because BoB isn't exactly going to put him in the best positions to succeed.

I think he's an average passer in a very unimaginative offense where our receivers aren't creating separation.

Part of the lack of separation by our receivers is bland play calling and part of it is our starting group aren't a bunch of elite speed guys that can take the top off the D anytime they want.

Has Harrell played on offense at all yet?

I think he's an average passer in a very unimaginative offense where our receivers aren't creating separation.

Part of the lack of separation by our receivers is bland play calling and part of it is our starting group aren't a bunch of elite speed guys that can take the top off the D anytime they want.

Has Harrell played on offense at all yet?
Nagging injury and can’t grasp that he has to block. I’m not convinced he’s that much faster than Bond or Prentice though.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT