ADVERTISEMENT

Goodbye Trump?

When you have your tranny meetings and climate change organization parties, do y’all insert certain buzzwords in your PowerPoints that you are supposed to spew around?

You idiot liberals don’t know what fascism is. So kindly shut up, and scurry back to your Prius where you can drive it to another Internet forum and continue acting like a little beech.
You forgot being double masked with a face shield in said Prius whilst driving alone. Gotta protect from the COVID WINTER OF DEEEEEEEATH! Reeeeeeeeee! Lol

You forgot being double masked with a face shield in said Prius whilst driving alone. Gotta protect from the COVID WINTER OF DEEEEEEEATH! Reeeeeeeeee! Lol
I sat by a guy eating oysters last night that wore his mask until all 24 of his oysters were shucked and pulled the shit down just barely enough to shovel them in his mouth and drink his beer.

Really odd experience. Took all I could not to say something to this gigantic loser.

I sat by a guy eating oysters last night that wore his mask until all 24 of his oysters were shucked and pulled the shit down just barely enough to shovel them in his mouth and drink his beer.

Really odd experience. Took all I could not to say something to this gigantic loser.
Fat dude or scrawny hipster dude with a man bun?

I still see these dumbshit Massholes here walking down the street alone wearing a mask. Fvckin idiots.

Hey, this is Iowa and in case you haven’t noticed…..we’re RED!
jack-nicholson-nods.gif

Bullshit. There wasn’t a soul here. Now it’s the most active board you have. You should thank us.
Ol Roy (named after the shat quality wal mart dog food of the same name) doesn’t get this “political crap” is actually important if we want to keep enjoying the things we enjoy, be it rasslin, football, boobs, booze, food, or trolling @Bill_D for being a LSU homer.

• Haha
Reactions: Bill_D and Reasoned
Bullshit. There wasn’t a soul here. Now it’s the most active board you have. You should thank us.
I think it had 13 posts total for the year when we arrived. At one time more than the total of all their boards combined . They should be grateful.

Please provide a link for the board when the fighting ended in VietNam.

LOL this will be good.
Give it up, Nurse. All your bullschit has already been debunked MULTIPLE times. Your time there was AFTER the fighting ended with NO medical care needs except for a few GIs who caught the clap in Saigon on R&R. I’m sure the men were appreciative of “your service” while milking the puss out of their sickdix but go sell that Rambo crap to another board. We are fresh out of “give him the benefit of doubt” for you in this group.

It’s gonna be a bloody farewell but DaSantis is the man.
It’s time to move on from Trump. I still love the guy and another 4 years would be epic. However, Desantis will undoubtedly beat Biden even with all of the mail in ballot harvesting. Trump is 50/50 at best to do it.

I’d rather have 8 years of a near guaranteed Republican than another 4 years of a potential Biden (Obama) administration.

It’s time to move on from Trump. I still love the guy and another 4 years would be epic. However, Desantis will undoubtedly beat Biden even with all of the mail in ballot harvesting. Trump is 50/50 at best to do it.

I’d rather have 8 years of a near guaranteed Republican than another 4 years of a potential Biden (Obama) administration.
POTY^^^^
My fellow ponies w bonies (while rasslin in tights, no less) our boy AW has returned as a full fledged MAN, by gawd.

Happy to see it! Hopefully Pence though.

While you’re here please list ANY voting precinct in the US where there was systematic fraud.

List them here __

Any court that found evidence of organized systematic fraud , list here ___

While you’re here please list ANY voting precinct in the US where there was systematic fraud.

List them here __

Pence is milquetoast. He’s the typical weak ass establishment Republican that isnt a nickels worth of difference from the Dems. But that’s who you want so your boys in blue can win again

List them here __

Let’s not pretend that the Dems didn’t send out hundreds of thousands of unsolicited mail in ballots to the inner cities in swing states and then went and assisted with filling them out and turning them in.

Let’s not pretend that the Dems didn’t send out hundreds of thousands of unsolicited mail in ballots to the inner cities in swing states and then went and assisted with filling them out and turning them in.
How do you explain in Georgia election 210,000 GOP Kemp voters that voted for Warnock instead of Sheriff Herschel? . That’s a lot. Maybe they just thought he was bad choice.

Fraud or least worst?

How do you explain in Georgia election 210,000 GOP Kemp voters that voted for Warnock instead of Sheriff Herschel? . That’s a lot. Maybe they just thought he was bad choice.

Fraud or least worst?

The only result differences were in three South Georgia towns that Kemp won and Herschel lost. Herschel is still a football God in South Georgia, so if you really think he legit lost those 3 counties, you might want to dial back the dosage on your ambien. Your side would have been better off cheating in Fulton Co.. Would have at least been believable

List them here __

Pence?

Sounds like you want to seem like a “Republican” while ensuring another loser Democrat wins in 2024. I like Pence but if he won the nomination the GOP would lose. And I think you know that too.

The only result differences were in three South Georgia towns that Kemp won and Herschel lost. Herschel is still a football God in South Georgia, so if you really think he legit lost those 3 counties, you might want to dial back the dosage on your ambien. Your side would have been better off cheating in Fulton Co.. Would have at least been believable
So Raffensberger and Kemp both got those 210k votes and smoked their Dem opppnents … … but those ballots were selected somehow by the deep state?? How do you think that can work. Raffensberger- a staunch Conservative said the random audits were within 0.001% -that’s pretty strong.

Could it be that those GOP voters were like those who voted AGAINST Trumpsky in 2020. GOP voters all over country rejected the delusional candidates that he endorsed. Once again… he lost the Senate.

It was actually spread pretty evenly across the state. Those might've been the only counties where the winner was flipped, but almost every county voted a couple percent higher for Kemp than for Walker. Even the deep red counties.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT