ADVERTISEMENT

Go Dawgs!

From another board.

Tonight Georgia is gonna be Chris Brown and TCU is Rihanna.

I’m torn. First off, fvck UGA and Kirby. But I don’t really want to hear the narrative if TCU wins.

Of course, TCU shouldn’t be in anyhow, you shouldn’t be able to lose your conference championship game and still get in. Any team that’s ever won it like that is illegitimate anyhow.

Not making the conference championship game is perfectly acceptable, but losing it isn’t.

I’m torn. First off, fvck UGA and Kirby. But I don’t really want to hear the narrative if TCU wins.

Of course, TCU shouldn’t be in anyhow, you shouldn’t be able to lose your conference championship game and still get in. Any team that’s ever won it like that is illegitimate anyhow.

Not making the conference championship game is perfectly acceptable, but losing it isn’t.
This post is chock full of irony

^^^ would pull against Bama because of our neck and neck blueblood basketball rivalry.
Hmm, 81 combined SEC season and SEC Tourney championships for UK…. Compared to 17 for Bama. What part of UK’s blueblood basketball body are ya “necking”?

Sabes loves Kirby. You should, too.

Now, I know we have talked about this before.

I hope you win by 80 so we don't have to see this shit again in the near future.

People like Herbstreit cry for the little guys to make the playoffs. I know TCU is power 5...but they aren't. They're a team power 5 schools pay $1mm to come get their shit pushed in at your stadium in September.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Absolutely insufferable.

Poor bastards can’t even get a blatant IF call.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT