ADVERTISEMENT

Global warming hitting hard this week

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002
Ball freezer coming in on Friday. -6 degrees with a nut curling wind chill will kill the earth and raise water levels all over the country. Smokin Joe Biden will fix this sh@t right after he cures cancer and kicks Hunter's ass for smokin' crack and banging' hookers. MOFO has got game! Biden in 2024! Merry Christmas!

Reactions: David_Dennison
I just got back from central Kansas quail hunts and swing thru Arkansas for some duck hunting. Back in north Alabama now and the cold air is following me. We had some awesome hunting last few weeks.
Did you get any quail? Back about 50 years ago when I was hunting with my father we’d kick up several coveys when rabbit or bird hunting, now you just don’t see them around anymore. We have turkey out the wazoo but quail, not so much.

Did you get any quail? Back about 50 years ago when I was hunting with my father we’d kick up several coveys when rabbit or bird hunting, now you just don’t see them around anymore. We have turkey out the wazoo but quail, not so much.

We picked up 75 quail in 3 days. One day the dogs pointed 13 coveys. Best quail hunting I have ever experienced. All wild birds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT