ADVERTISEMENT

gheyter, what did joe Biden do after the showers he took with

Y'all quit hammering on Dementia. He just wanted her to rub the hairs on his legs so they could watch them pop back up. Y'all just have Incestaphobia! (I just invented that word) You will eat your words when he cures cancer and unites the country. The stuttering and shitting his pants is slowing him down a bit but I'm telling you.... THE BIG GUY is Building Back Better!! #waitforit

cue the hot pics of Melania Trump from Gator that we all want to see anyway...

Last edited:
Reactions: David_Dennison
Ashley? You helped elect a pedo...feel proud?...you too suckeye?

Linky:
How many times you think Trumpsky poked Ivanka?. If you want to go down that road I can.

Y'all quit hammering on Dementia. He just wanted her to rub the hairs on his legs so they could watch them pop back up. Y'all just have Incestaphobia! (I just invented that word) You will eat your words when he cures cancer and unites the country. The stuttering and shitting his pants is slowing him down a bit but I'm telling you.... THE BIG GUY is Building Back Better!! #waitforit

cue the hot pics of Melania Trump from Gator that we all want to see anyway...
Naaa… I can do a lot better if you want to go down that road.

Total and complete trash he is. He should be in prison.
3 articles down- 100s to go

3 articles down- 100s to go

The independent promotes itself as a “proudly liberal newspaper” you liberal dolt.

The point is, you bitch and moan about Ivanka but turn a blind eye to the guy you elected. The shit that Donald Trump took on you is one of the most fascinating shits ever taken. And it’s only going to get worse for you and your party 😂

The independent promotes itself as a “proudly liberal newspaper” you liberal dolt.

The point is, you bitch and moan about Ivanka but turn a blind eye to the guy you elected. The shit that Donald Trump took on you is one of the most fascinating shits ever taken. And it’s only going to get worse for you and your party 😂
1/100… There is video in those links. Got anything like that, there is propaganda and there is video / recordings . Pick one I’ll supply more links.

Damn… I must have struck a nerve about TRUMPSKY saying he’d like to have sex with Ivanka, sittin in lap , hand on her ass

y’all got anything like that or a just a rumor about a diary?? Anything??

I have more… Russian Beauty pageants and shit.

There are a 100 publications that published articles citing Donald’s creepy sexual attraction to his daughter. Pick another one.

let’s see how far the diary story goes. Probably like Kraken and Pillow guys defamation laws suit.

Gator…did Ivanka write about it in her own hand?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT