ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia stepped up today and got it

dhetiger

All Conference
Jun 21, 2001
done. Offense was not spectacular, but efficient. Defense was great. That said, Hooker didn't do much to help himself. He held onto the ball way too long waiting for guys to get open. The OL, particularly in the first half, held up pretty well, so it makes me wonder if Heupel was calling plays that took too long to develop. You can't do that against the talent that UGa has on D.

Congrats GD and Zoso. I think most of us would acknowledge that your team is the best right now. Odub, UT will bounce back. You certainly don't play another defense like that.

done. Offense was not spectacular, but efficient. Defense was great. That said, Hooker didn't do much to help himself. He held onto the ball way too long waiting for guys to get open. The OL, particularly in the first half, held up pretty well, so it makes me wonder if Heupel was calling plays that took too long to develop. You can't do that against the talent that UGa has on D.

Congrats GD and Zoso. I think most of us would acknowledge that your team is the best right now. Odub, UT will bounce back. You certainly don't play another defense like that.

We killed ourself earlier and crowd was a factor

Reactions: dhetiger
8 false starts I think. Crowd definitely did it’s part
I’ve heard that stadium louder before today, but only in short spurts. I’ve never heard the stadium that loud from start to finish, and I’ve been going to games for over 40 years. Consistently hit 120 decibels every time UT had the ball in the first half. Second half was even louder, hitting 132 decibels in the 4th quarter.

I’ve heard that stadium louder before today, but only in short spurts. I’ve never heard the stadium that loud from start to finish, and I’ve been going to games for over 40 years. Consistently hit 120 decibels every time UT had the ball in the first half. Second half was even louder, hitting 132 decibels in the 4th quarter.
Great job. I told my wife I was really missing Athens on a day like this.

Great job. I told my wife I was really missing Athens on a day like this.
It was a fantastic day. Started at 7 am in Myers quad with College Gameday. Before the game some Tennessee fan shook his Pom Pom in my 15 yr olds face, to which my son responded “Fvck you hillbilly”. Then some UT fan who was with his wife started jawing at him once they went up 3-0. My son tapped him on the shoulder and ask him if the girl was his cousin. The apple didn’t fall far from the tree.

It was a fantastic day. Started at 7 am in Myers quad with College Gameday. Before the game some Tennessee fan shook his Pom Pom in my 15 yr olds face, to which my son responded “Fvck you hillbilly”. Then some UT fan who was with his wife started jawing at him once they went up 3-0. My son tapped him on the shoulder and ask him if the girl was his cousin. The apple didn’t fall far from the tree.
He’s a DGD. I know you are proud.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
He’s got that game at 15? Lol. Well done. Dished out a couple servings of fvck around and find out. Lolololol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT