ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia State?

Geez boogs. I flipped over from the Ryder Cup and watched some of that second quarter, do you guys suck this bad or are you completely flat? Or a bit of both?

I bet they are thrilled they paid goosie $20 mil to leave right now. What a ROI!
I am thrilled that he's gone. He's the reason for the lack of talent on the lines. Also, I highly doubt he would've pulled Nix yesterday. Frankly, AU loses yesterday if Gus is HC.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
I am thrilled that he's gone. He's the reason for the lack of talent on the lines. Also, I highly doubt he would've pulled Nix yesterday. Frankly, AU loses yesterday if Gus is HC.
Hate to say it, but Bobby told xl years ago that Gus’s piss poor line recruiting was going to bite him in the ass. Xl dug his heels in and didn’t understand recruiting or really the game of football in general.

Hate to say it, but Bobby told xl years ago that Gus’s piss poor line recruiting was going to bite him in the ass. Xl dug his heels in and didn’t understand recruiting or really the game of football in general.
My good friends have been griping about the lines for years. Ever since the last year or so of Chizik. Auburn loses the battle at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. That’s how a team like Ga state almost and probably should have beat them yesterday

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT