ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia opens as a 27.5 point favorite over Auburn

Gus didn’t actually want to get fired though… Harsin has got one foot back in Idaho… it’ll be interesting to see what happens between #55 and his daughter once he’s fired though…

go-on-pulp-fiction-samueel-l-jackson.gif

we can send Stacy Searels back to you if that will help out. I’m hopeful he will be available as soon as the season ends

I don't think it will be close. Kirby will not have to give the.....

FFFFFFFUUUUUUKKKINNNNNnnnnn. EAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! speech for this one.

I don't think it will be close. Kirby will not have to give the.....

FFFFFFFUUUUUUKKKINNNNNnnnnn. EAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! speech for this one.
He better start eating some ass cause this side he’s showing lately sounds like Mark fvckin Richt.

He better start eating some ass cause this side he’s showing lately sounds like Mark fvckin Richt.
Part of me would LOL if Auburn played lights out and won. Having said that, its about as likely as me winning the lottery. Georgia is just a much better program right now.

Part of me would LOL if Auburn played lights out and won. Having said that, its about as likely as me winning the lottery. Georgia is just a much better program right now.
This isn’t the 2021 Georgia, I think. Maybe the first few games set unrealistic expectations. Maybe they truly are complacent. But this team hasn’t won shit. 2021 did that. Sakerlina is in an equal level with Mizzou so what the hell. Maybe I give them a pass for sleepwalking through Kent St. but not really. Guess we will find out soon enough if this edition is as good as they had everyone thinking a couple of weeks ago.

If we don’t crush Auburn I’ll be concerned.

This isn’t the 2021 Georgia, I think. Maybe the first few games set unrealistic expectations. Maybe they truly are complacent. But this team hasn’t won shit. 2021 did that. Sakerlina is in an equal level with Mizzou so what the hell. Maybe I give them a pass for sleepwalking through Kent St. but not really. Guess we will find out soon enough if this edition is as good as they had everyone thinking a couple of weeks ago.

If we don’t crush Auburn I’ll be concerned.
The only thing more difficult than winning the NC is defending it the next year. Maybe UGA took a step back as a team this season, but the program is still top tier until something changes. Auburn 2022 is ass so on paper ya'll should destroy the goobs but you know how SEC rivalries go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT