ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia is the clear number one team…

GwinnettDawg

All Conference
Aug 7, 2001
Fock that. They believe the rat poison. Nit even so sure the team is just unmotivated. This seems to be the best they can do. Bummer back to #1 tomorrow. Georgia shouldn’t even be ranked after this.

Fock that. They believe the rat poison. Nit even so sure the team is just unmotivated. This seems to be the best they can do. Bummer back to #1 tomorrow. Georgia shouldn’t even be ranked after this.
It was one of the most uninspired outings I have seen from a Kirby coached team since his first season. The crowd was loud and into the game. The team looked like it was the G Day game. Even Kirby looked like he wasn’t into it and was relatively calm on the sideline for most of the game. Kent St isn’t a bad team. They ran the ball hard and were very physical on offense. On defense, those guys were excellent tacklers.

It was one of the most uninspired outings I have seen from a Kirby coached team since his first season. The crowd was loud and into the game. The team looked like it was the G Day game. Even Kirby looked like he wasn’t into it and was relatively calm on the sideline for most of the game. Kent St isn’t a bad team. They ran the ball hard and were very physical on offense. On defense, those guys were excellent tacklers.
He was all up Ladd’s ass on the sidelines e after the muffed punt. Kent is pretty good for their level. Kirby tried to say that but no one listened. But these guys better stop talking all that playing to a standard bullshit cause they ain’t doing it. Looked like a Richt team out there.

Looked like a Richt team out there.
Exactly what we were talking about with the folks that sit next to me. Absolutely reminded us of a Richt coached team in that we played down to the competition. Very uncharacteristic of a Kirby team

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT