ADVERTISEMENT

Geez, the defenses stayed home in

the CFP today.
Well, Georgia has no secondary at all. Despite what our stats show, they are piss poor. We have been able to cover for them most of the year because we had a good pass rush from our edger ushers and a good push up the middle. All of our edge rushers are now hurt and have been out for the last month or so. Lost another last night. Lack of pass rush and pressure has exposed our secondary. It’s showed the last 2 games. The next one should be another shootout.

I was very impressed with TCU staying in that 3-3-5 defense and stuffing the hell out of UM's run game. I would have thought going in UM would just mash the sh1t out of the smaller TCU line & backers... TCU slanted & schemed their a$$es off and UM had no clue where the LBs were coming from. Excellent execution IMO.

Reactions: Reasoned
Well, Georgia has no secondary at all. Despite what our stats show, they are piss poor. We have been able to cover for them most of the year because we had a good pass rush from our edger ushers and a good push up the middle. All of our edge rushers are now hurt and have been out for the last month or so. Lost another last night. Lack of pass rush and pressure has exposed our secondary. It’s showed the last 2 games. The next one should be another shootout.
Yep. Running a man scheme is tough to start with, but Ringo is the most overrated player at Georgia in a while. You don’t see Lassiter getting toasted repeatedly . And as much as I love JC88, after talking about he was ready to show who he is, he mostly disappeared last night. Missing Nolan Smith hurts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT