ADVERTISEMENT

Gaytor, are you looking forward to Trump in 2024?

aw4au14

Freshman
Feb 29, 2008
Now this buffoon Biden has managed to nosedive to a much lower approval rating than Trump ever had. It’s really amazing how much better everything was under a President who didn’t try to destroy the oil industry and drive up inflation with his now worthless Covid stimulus handouts and excessively long paid leave.

Isn’t it funny to see how rock bottom they’ve hit that they’re going against their entire energy ideology by pushing for 3 months without a gas tax to try to garner some favor with the public?

Let’s not forget the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal or Putin setting in motion the wheels to invade Ukraine within a few months of the stooge taking office.

But no mean tweets at least!

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White
Now this buffoon Biden has managed to nosedive to a much lower approval rating than Trump ever had. It’s really amazing how much better everything was under a President who didn’t try to destroy the oil industry and drive up inflation with his now worthless Covid stimulus handouts and excessively long paid leave.

Isn’t it funny to see how rock bottom they’ve hit that they’re going against their entire energy ideology by pushing for 3 months without a gas tax to try to garner some favor with the public?

Let’s not forget the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal or Putin setting in motion the wheels to invade Ukraine within a few months of the stooge taking office.

But no mean tweets at least!
Georgiaaaaa… Georgiaaa…. Just an old sweet song ( indictments) keeps Georgiaaaaaa on my miiiind.

never would have thunk that Georgia GOP would be so commited to lock up that sick corrupt MF … and actually testify against him openly.

“ just find me 11,380 votes” will be most famous line since keep it down home cuz”

he’ll look great in Tennessee orange.

Georgiaaaaa… Georgiaaa…. Just an old sweet song ( indictments) keeps Georgiaaaaaa on my miiiind.

never would have thunk that Georgia GOP would be so commited to lock up that sick corrupt MF … and actually testify against him openly.

“ just find me 11,380 votes” will be most famous line since keep it down home cuz”

I thought NY was going to be the end of him... I’m a patient man, but how much longer am I going to have to wait for it?

So, no?

Lettittia let him down so now he’s counting on Georgia.
PARDON ME!! But You’re not keeping up outside the bubble, I guess Because Letitia is getting exactly what she wanted -The Trump family under oath on July 15. you need to step up game .

You people should actually be pulling for Trump to get nailed..otherwise he’s going to be the nominee… and lose … again. Damaged goods after Cipalloni and Rudy flip on him.

Last edited:
PARDON ME!! But You’re not keeping up outside the bubble, I guess Because Letitia is getting exactly what she wanted -The Trump family under oath on July 15. you need to step up game .

You people should actually be pulling for Trump to get nailed..otherwise he’s going to be the nominee… and lose … again. Damaged goods after Cipalloni and Rudy flip on him.
I'm not obsessed with Trump like you are. It's called having a life.

Do you believe a water pipe burst in the counting room at 2 am on election night?

Reactions: aw4au14

Damaged goods? The harder they go at him, the better things get for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT