ADVERTISEMENT

GatorBait

No worries... you’ll always have ‘Neck’...

I know you might think this strange, but “Neck” came after my deaf period started and I have never heard it nor do I have a desire to do so. I can’t hardly hear any one next to me, particularly if they are on the right side if there is any background noise. If no one there or not any noise is going on I can hear them. I have to mute everything to talk on the phone.

But “Neck” is a song. Tigerbait is a taunt at the other team.

I have a sick sense of humor but Neck makes me laugh every time I hear it tbh.

I like this version better.

3120036.gif

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Reactions: BamaFan1137
The absolute classlessness by the Loseranna inhabitants is astonishing!

Course @Bill_D thinks it’s “perfectly normal for 7 yr old little girls to chant that cheer”, as he put it.
And bill, before you start your s it, I admit that I was paraphrasing.
I guess I’m lucky I couldn’t hear it, but it’s odd you worry about what people hear or do in view of the language you use talking about people. Besides, neither you or I are responsible for what any emotional college student does. Maybe somebody will find it racist and they have to stop it.

You ever answer my post about Goodwin?

I guess I’m lucky I couldn’t hear it, but it’s odd you worry about what people hear or do in view of the language you use talking about people. Besides, neither you or I are responsible for what any emotional college student does. Maybe somebody will find it racist and they have to stop it.

You ever answer my post about Goodwin?
Racist??? The entire stadium yelling in unison, “SUCK THAT TIGER DIK BICTH!” isn’t racist, @Bill_D butbiys definitely the most classless stadium/fans in the country.

I don’t really know much about it. The entire deal has been kept quite. Her health is not too great. Could be the divorce is mutual. Her son, orgeron’s stepson is still working at LSU,

Had to keep him on board to keep his mouth shut...

I don’t really know much about it. The entire deal has been kept quite. Her health is not too great. Could be the divorce is mutual. Her son, orgeron’s stepson is still working at LSU,
If her health wasn’t great - wouldn’t a normal person need their family around to support them more than ever? Isn’t it strange to get divorced at a time like that?

Had to keep him on board to keep his mouth shut...
Or he is very fond of Orgeron which he is reputed to be. If he wanted to leave because of his Mother having a problem with Orgeron he could. I believe she will get a big share of $7mm a year. I am sure his Mother would take care of him.

Or he is very fond of Orgeron which he is reputed to be. If he wanted to leave because of his Mother having a problem with Orgeron he could. I believe she will get a big share of $7mm a year. I am sure his Mother would take care of him.

The woman boxer is paying him under the table in cold hard cash to stay on board and keep his mouth shut.

Reactions: billywayneluck
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT