ADVERTISEMENT

Gator,...

dhetiger

All Conference
Jun 21, 2001
I'd ask this question to your pet on this board, but Menace is the intellectual equivalent to a grapefruit. If this raid turns up nothing, what then? I don't like Trump, nor do I want him to run in 2024. That said, if there is no justification for an FBI raid, especially when you consider that that Garland wouldn't enforce the fvcking law about the protests outside of SCOTUS justices' homes, what next?

It’s seemed to be a dangerous precedent. Until it was clarified that there was information in some communications obtained from other that Trumpsky had retained som key documents fro thDecember January rebellion period.

a federal judge had to see COMPELLING evidence that there was probable cause in order to lay his balls on the table. This happened immediately after the GrandJury subpoenas of Trumpsky WH counsel. This only happened one time in history ( Nixon) .

I’m pretty confident there was a good reason. .. although we might not know it for a while.

we already know with 100% certainty that he made a monumental fvck up taking a truckload of classified documents. .. and that he and his staff knew it was an unprecedented violation of Federal law.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
It’s seemed to be a dangerous precedent. Until it was clarified that there was information in some communications obtained from other that Trumpsky had retained som key documents fro thDecember January rebellion period.

a federal judge had to see COMPELLING evidence that there was probable cause in order to lay his balls on the table. This happened immediately after the GrandJury subpoenas of Trumpsky WH counsel. This only happened one time in history ( Nixon) .

I’m pretty confident there was a good reason. .. although we might not know it for a while.

we already know with 100% certainty that he made a monumental fvck up taking a truckload of classified documents. .. and that he and his staff knew it was an unprecedented violation of Federal law.

If proven true, then it was probably needed.

If it turns out to not be true, the Dems just committed an act that completely dwarfs what even they claim Jan 6 was.

If he's guilty, fry his ass. Do you not find it odd that the DOJ doesn't uphold the law entirely? You do know that it is against the law to protest outside of the homes of SCOTUS justices, right? Again, I'd ask your fvcktard friend, Menace, but he doesn't understand the law.

Compelling, like the Steele dossier?

If he's guilty, fry his ass. Do you not find it odd that the DOJ doesn't uphold the law entirely? You do know that it is against the law to protest outside of the homes of SCOTUS justices, right? Again, I'd ask your fvcktard friend, Menace, but he doesn't understand the law.

He’s pretty stupid

Reactions: dhetiger
Compelling, like the Steele dossier?
No… Compelling as 18 USC 2071. He’s totally fvcked on this one. Rock solid. That’s all they need. Doubtful he’ll go to jail… but Carrie’s disqualification- which would be good for the party. You should applaud.

United States Code, 2010 Edition
Title 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
PART I - CRIMES
CHAPTER 101 - RECORDS AND REPORTS
Sec. 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
From the U.S. Government Publishing Office, www.gpo.gov

§2071. Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally​

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

I'd ask this question to your pet on this board, but Menace is the intellectual equivalent to a grapefruit. If this raid turns up nothing, what then? I don't like Trump, nor do I want him to run in 2024. That said, if there is no justification for an FBI raid, especially when you consider that that Garland wouldn't enforce the fvcking law about the protests outside of SCOTUS justices' homes, what next?
How do you know they didn’t enforce the law. It took the 18 mos to get a Grand Jury for Trumpsky and Meadows others. Same wit Fanni in GA and sh had tapes of him and Rudy committed fraud.

So maybe delete everything and claim stupidity like the former demoturd Sec of State? It works for butt ass ugly stupid bimbo democrats.

How do you know they didn’t enforce the law. It took the 18 mos to get a Grand Jury for Trumpsky and Meadows others. Same wit Fanni in GA and sh had tapes of him and Rudy committed fraud.

It took Hillary 15 min to remove private servers, delete 1000's of emails and claim who cares. A fvckin' Sec of State pulled this sh@t. I will not believe anything until someone goes to jail... hell ANYONE goes to jail.

It took Hillary 15 min to remove private servers, delete 1000's of emails and claim who cares. A fvckin' Sec of State pulled this sh@t. I will not believe anything until someone goes to jail... hell ANYONE goes to jail.
Important concept for ye .. Hillary was not subject the the regulations or the Presidential Records Act. These records were so sensitive the FBI was not allowed to see them. No problem here.

File a complaint wit the IG for Dep of Archives -she filed the complaint.

Also wait for news on Secret Service text. There are new developments in the mad erasure of Trump aides and SS…. Except for one really good one- saved for Liz in her last dagger through his heart. ;)

hang Mike pence
MAGA by gawd

So maybe delete everything and claim stupidity like the former demoturd Sec of State? It works for butt ass ugly stupid bimbo democrats.
Might be valid comparison if not the mass deletion of all Trumpanzees SS. Pentagon aides And staff immediately for 2 days - j5- j6.

>47 and counting.. ordered, premeditated and simultaneously executed. Not even in the same universe.

Last edited:
Important concept for ye .. Hillary was not subject the the regulations or the Presidential Records Act. These records were so sensitive the FBI was not allowed to see them. No problem here.

Also wait for news on Secret Service text. There are new developments in the mad erasure of Trump aides and SS…. Except for one really good one- saved for Liz in her last dagger through his heart. ;)

hang Mike pence
MAGA by gawd

Do not need lesson on records. I work for the guberment and Hillary should be in prison. Government officials are all subject to Federal Records Act, FOIA, NARA and others not to mention national security when you stand up a private server, conduct government business and the delete everything to hide the evidence.

Reactions: hokiemokie

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
Hillary says HAI !

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
DOJ and FBI is highly weaponized as of now and just hang on til the IRS has their new 87000 agents out on patrol. Say what you want but this is going to be their backdoor of gun confiscation .If there's one mistake on your returns you are not capable of owning a firearm .

No… Compelling as 18 USC 2071. He’s totally fvcked on this one. Rock solid. That’s all they need. Doubtful he’ll go to jail… but Carrie’s disqualification- which would be good for the party. You should applaud.

PART I - CRIMES

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.
Lol you may know the law but you certainly do not understand it.

They took 15 boxes of classified material. Any and every president has taken documents and any and every president can deny they were using/disseminating classified information. Meanwhile, Hillary is chilling with her 33k deleted emails, Hunter is smoking crack and paying prostitutes on camera, and your DOJ and all your likeminded people that watch The View are watching this next witch hunt.

He got raided because people like you were scared shitless that he was going to run for president in 2024. Which, in reality, you stupid fux should’ve been cheering him on so you wouldn’t have to face big dick DeSantis.

PART I - CRIMES

Does that apply to emails?

It’s seemed to be a dangerous precedent.

It still is a dangerous precedent. Reeks of desperation.

I’m pretty confident there was a good reason. .. although we might not know it for a while

Oh horseshit...who signed the warrant? Get back with me when you figure that out.

Obama spent $36 million defending himself for doing the same. This is extremely common.

The left is really going to slap some minor crime on him and try to disqualify him from 2024, aren’t they?

In a way this could be a best case scenario, where DeSantis could get the full support of Trumpies and all other Republicans.
That’s what I’ve been saying. I hope they do it. DeSantis will pack their fudge.

That’s what I’ve been saying. I hope they do it. DeSantis will pack their fudge.
I’m all for it … however he has to become a RINO and Never Trumper like me, Mitt and Liz. Trumpsky Jedi mindpower on the Cult are too strong . Fortunately, it’s only 35 % of the General population.

Yo
I’m all for it … however he has to become a RINO and Never Trumper like me, Mitt and Liz. Trumpsky Jedi mindpower on the Cult are too strong . Fortunately, it’s only 35 % of the General population.
You Mitt & Liz make a powerful trio...LMAO!

A RINO like you three…not a fvckin chance. You aren’t RINOS, you are straight up libs

Reactions: hokiemokie

Compelling like the evidence presented to the fisa judge to obtain a warrant ? Trump declassified those docs before he left the WH .

Reactions: ZosoDawg

hang Mike pence
MAGA by gawd
Biden is a centrist. Hard to see when the Republican mind is so far out to lunch on the right.
Biden may very well be, but I doubt it. His handlers that are telling him what to do certainly aren’t.

Biden is a centrist. Hard to see when the Republican mind is so far out to lunch on the right.

troy-point.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT