ADVERTISEMENT

Gator, what are your thoughts

dhetiger

All Conference
Jun 21, 2001
on biological females having to compete against biological males in sports? I ask because that red headed cvnt who was formerly the press secretary for the retard who resides in the WH thinks that transgenders should be allowed to beat girls. I'm sure you're ok with it and wish that Psaki and Biden were in charge when you were younger.

on biological females having to compete against biological males in sports? I ask because that red headed cvnt who was formerly the press secretary for the retard who resides in the WH thinks that transgenders should be allowed to beat girls. I'm sure you're ok with it and wish that Psaki and Biden were in charge when you were younger.
No.
I’m a homophobic globalist, fiscal Conservative - I just hate Trumpsky and his Mafia.

Name one single indictment of a trump family member. And I mean actual ones, not the made up wishes you can’t get out of your head.
So that would be an no … for known indictments in the Biden campaign or staff? The true answer. is 0.00, Zero, null, nicht, Nada

Are you stupid? Are you implying that Hunter has actually been indicted? . Brainwashed? That would be actually be called an “investigation” .. and that one was initiated by Trump / Barr DOJ 3 yrs ago.

You better hope there’s not a conviction because the same guidelines will be applied to all POTUS children. Who are serial offenders in $BILLIONS.

But here you go.. not yet an indictment either… but their testimonies are now being compared and maybe prosecutored in SDNY.

So here’s the Mafia list with actual indictments and convictions. That does not include the upcoming indictments fro J6 , MaraLago and Fulton County where he and his staff face felonies

Keep that list open, they're coming..
LOLOLOLOL Yep… I heard the same from you and Derek for 3 yrs on Benghazi… THEN the crime of the century with Durham. Now DOJ has Hunter on the radar for 3 yrs now ( ordered by Trumpsky and Barr (2019) .
So let’s summarize here… ALL of those COMBINED .. 3yrs each? to produce exactly 00.00 ( ZERO) convictions ?

Is that an accurate statement?? Yes / No are the only possible answered to a binary question.

You have seen the factual indictments/ convictions for the Trump swamp creatures . Can’t change historical facts even in a Trump cult alternate reality zone…

BTW Jack Smith and panel of Trump appointed Appellate Judges just smashed the fvck out of his executive privilege and security clearance on their appeal . Sleepy Joe removed both on Jan 20/20. He now has the same executive and security privilege as you.

Jack will match the Mueller count within the next 3-4 months. Your cult leader is on video ,guilty as fvck and defenseless.

You should cheer for indictments and convictions to eliminate these miserable fvcks for the party ASAP before they split the party. . All GOP. SCOTUS and appellate judiciary agree UNANIMOUSLY with me so far( *….. AS I SAID….*) . I’m not sure why you can’t see that and get your head out of that wrinkled old ass.

L

You should cheer for indictments and convictions to eliminate these miserable fvcks for the party ASAP before they split the party. .
You are constantly yapping about splitting the party , yet you are the one that is always here to rail against any republican that anyone on the board likes. The staunch republican you claim to be is showing vibrantly .

So that would be an no … for known indictments in the Biden campaign or staff? The true answer. is 0.00, Zero, null, nicht, Nada

Are you stupid? Are you implying that Hunter has actually been indicted? . Brainwashed? That would be actually be called an “investigation” .. and that one was initiated by Trump / Barr DOJ 3 yrs ago.

You better hope there’s not a conviction because the same guidelines will be applied to all POTUS children. Who are serial offenders in $BILLIONS.

But here you go.. not yet an indictment either… but their testimonies are now being compared and maybe prosecutored in SDNY.

So here’s the Mafia list with actual indictments and convictions. That does not include the upcoming indictments fro J6 , MaraLago and Fulton County where he and his staff face felonies
The syphilis you contracted from holding leaky dongs has eaten your brain. You. Ant read, reason, or make a valid point.

Where did I say Hunter has been indicted? He’s got exactly the same number of indictments against him as do the Trump family. Zero, nada, zilch.

You deal in nothing but hearsay and lies. Yet when the hearsay gets turned around you blow one of your leaky gaskets. Seek help, Drama Queen.

Last edited:

You are constantly yapping about splitting the party , yet you are the one that is always here to rail against any republican that anyone on the board likes. The staunch republican you claim to be is showing vibrantly .
Not any Republican. Yuge supporter of Lib Cheney and Kinzinger lol.

Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT