ADVERTISEMENT

Gator they are releasing the hounds

Hunter’s jailed business partner spills the beans

Wait for it
Lolololololol

didn’t know Hunter was a POTUS candidate.

Breitbart huh??? Same guys who’s officers were selling stock in private Trump Wall ? You people are stupid. Yep I’ll wait for it. I will concede that Hunter is probably a crook just like the entire fraudster Trumpsky children. They all sold WH influence.

• Haha
Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Lolololololol

Breitbart huh??? Same guys who’s officers were selling stock in private Trump Wall ? You people are stupid. Yep I’ll wait for it. I will concede that Hunter is probably a crook just like the entire fraudster Trumpsky children. They all sold WH influence.

So Hunter Biden is a crook that sold White House influence. Who was in the WH that helped him sell that influence?

Lolololololol

Did puddin brain benefit from said influence? A simple “yes” will suffice as your answer

Lolololololol

^ has started dozens of threats with bs accusations about Trump’s kids and corruption, but when it’s Hunter the Presidential candidate’s kids lives and actions don’t matter, even when tied to said candidate...

I’m starting to think Gator has just been trolling this entire time.

^ has started dozens of threats with bs accusations about Trump’s kids and corruption, but when it’s Hunter the Presidential candidate’s kids lives and actions don’t matter, even when tied to said candidate...

The hypocrisy of the left never ceases to amaze me.

if Gator printed his resume and sent it to CNN they would hire him as primetime anchor before the ink dried.

I would sleep better at night if I found out that was true.

I'd rather BG have duped us for months vs. him actually believing this bullshit.

Looks like the FBI is agreeing with the DOJ that this story isn't a Russian hoax.

who does the FBI Director report to? I’ll hang up and listen
Yeh, Christopher Wray has long been accused of pushing Trump’s agenda... Wray should have been fired a long time ago... the fact the FBI has had a copy of the hard drive for 10-11 months and has done nothing with it is ridiculous, and pretty telling that it’s just now starting to make headway once copies of the hard drive were released elsewhere... if there’s evidence on that computer of Hunter Biden committing sexual acts with a minor, how do you feel about the FBI sitting on that evidence almost an entire year and putting other girls at potential risk just to protect a democrat?

Yeh, Christopher Wray has long been accused of pushing Trump’s agenda... Wray should have been fired a long time ago... the fact the FBI has had a copy of the hard drive for 10-11 months and has done nothing with it is ridiculous, and pretty telling that it’s just now starting to make headway once copies of the hard drive were released elsewhere... if there’s evidence on that computer of Hunter Biden committing sexual acts with a minor, how do you feel about the FBI sitting on that evidence almost an entire year and putting other girls at potential risk just to protect a democrat?

id say it will turn out like Trumpsky having proof Obama was born in Kenya. You can photoshop anything if you pay the right Russian hacker. Maybe someone it was someone who was drilling Melania when she was a stripper.

Next ... IDGAS what Hunter did. He’s not running for office.

Funny how all this shit is manufactured 2 weeks before an election where Trumpsky is desperate enough to mobilize the DOJ.

Trumpsky needs to focus more on killing fewer people in the US by suppressing the advice of the medical community ( who saved his miserable life).

id say it will turn out like Trumpsky having proof Obama was born in Kenya. You can photoshop anything if you pay the right Russian hacker. Maybe someone it was someone who was drilling Melania when she was a stripper.

Next ... IDGAS what Hunter did. He’s not running for office.

Funny how all this shit is manufactured 2 weeks before an election where Trumpsky is desperate enough to mobilize the DOJ.

Trumpsky needs to focus more on killing fewer people in the US by suppressing the advice of the medical community ( who saved his miserable life).

I had it. Nobody saved my life except me.

Felt bad for two days, fully recovered In three. Sorry the pussies in your party have weak immune systems and can’t fight off basic germs.

I had it. Nobody saved my life except me.

Felt bad for two days, fully recovered In three. Sorry the pussies in your party have weak immune systems and can’t fight off basic germs.

it seems like members of my party are all coming down with the virus that they got in the WH super spreader gathering. Maybe you’re confused. I’m just one of many millions of Republican voters who recognize Trumpsky as a global menace.

#landlide

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT