ADVERTISEMENT

Gator supports a tax on people with good credit…

Sure am glad I spent all that time as a JA volunteer educating kids the importance of a good credit score.

With rising interest rates and home sales in a slump, gator supports through his vote a 1% fee added to mortgages if you have good credit and a 1.75% CREDIT if you have BAD CREDIT

Well now that’s bullshit.. so everyone now tanks their credit to get a better rate? I need to miss some car payments.

Last edited:
Well now that’s bullshit.. so everyone now tanks their credit to get a better rate? I need to miss some car payments.
You don’t have to do that. Get a credit card if you don’t have one and buy any amount you want and don’t pay it for 2 months and there goes your credit rating.

Credit rating seems like BS to me anyway. I went in one time and bought a Cadillac for my daughter‘s HS graduation. and there was a guy I knew signing the papers on one. I couldn’t help but say you are letting that guy buy a car on credit? The salesman looked at him, shrugged and said, “I’ve seen worse. You would be surprised to whom we sell a car on credit.”

I pay my bills because I owe them, not to have a good credit rating. I have never checked my credit rating in my life.

Last edited:
You don’t have to do that. Get a credit card if you don’t have one and buy any amount you want and don’t pay it for 2 months and there goes your credit rating.

Credit rating seems like BS to me anyway. I went in one time and bought a Cadillac for my daughter‘s HS graduation. and tgere was a guy I knew signing the papers on one. I couldn’t help but say you are letting that care buy a car on credit? The salesman looked at him, shrugged and said, “I’ve seen worse. You would be surprised to whom we sell a car on credit.”

I pay my bills because I owe them, not to have a good credit rating. I have never checked my credit rating in my life.
As a lender, I was burned by people with a good credit rating and paid on time by people with poor credit. Hence, the most important “C” of the four C’s of credit….character.

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT