ADVERTISEMENT

Gator, stop the "corporate greed"

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002
Briben claims record inflation is all corporate greed. The USA is 246 years old and all of a sudden "corporate greed" is to blame for EVERY PRODUCT price soaring. It cannot have anything to do with Briben's give away money like sh@t thru a goose policy can it? Maybe he is sinking record amounts of cash into his cure for cancer?

Thoughts?

Briben claims record inflation is all corporate greed. The USA is 246 years old and all of a sudden "corporate greed" is to blame for EVERY PRODUCT price soaring. It cannot have anything to do with Briben's give away money like sh@t thru a goose policy can it? Maybe he is sinking record amounts of cash into his cure for cancer?

Thoughts?
I think there is no doubt about corporate greed.. but also about rising wages. Need more immigrants who work for $7 hr.

Here’s a question for you felon lemmings- if Adolph does get re- elected how would he fix it? Order a price roll back? Why didn’t he freeze product prices when he had the power in a National emergency.

Also.. How can he be so smart economically to improve the greatest economy on the planet while his company is a burning shithole of corruption?

. He will bankrupt for the 7th time before the year is out. Wait for it.

Wait… I forgot it was going away in April.. if not .. there’s hydroxychloroqin and bleach injections.

I think there is no doubt about corporate greed.. but also about rising wages. Need more immigrants who work for $7 hr.

Here’s a question for you felon lemmings- if Adolph does get re- elected how would he fix it? Order a price roll back? Why didn’t he freeze product prices when he had the power in a National emergency.

Also.. How can he be so smart economically to improve the greatest economy on the planet while his company is a burning shithole of corruption?

. He will bankrupt for the 7th time before the year is out. Wait for it.

Wait… I forgot it was going away in April.. if not .. there’s hydroxychloroqin and bleach injections.

You think transportation cost has anything to do with inflation. Tell me how a delusional, demented, lifer politician that has created massive inflation is going to fix it? Speaking of burning shitholes.... Biden has created a burning shithole.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT