ADVERTISEMENT

Gator & SockMonkey actually voted for the brain dead dude

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002
Sleepy should be impeached for being so stupid that his damn hair hurts. Leaving classified documents all over the place as a VP and calling out the orange man. I have to laugh! Gator and socky voted for this useless, dumb, lifer worthless politician for POTUS. Congratulations!!! Dude fix’n to cure cancer!!

Last edited:
Sleepy should be impeached for being so stupid that his damn hair hurts. Leaving classified documents all over the place as a VP and calling out the orange man. I have to laugh! Gator and socky voted for this useless, dumb, lifer worthless politician for POTUS. Congratulations!!! Dude fix’n to cure cancer!!
Least worst - still - no argument

As for this, mostly agree.

That said, if not for the the propagandist overreaction and gaslighting over the Trump files, very few people would GAF about the Biden's files. Me for example...I wouldn't care beyond, "well, that was stupid."
You realize that was mostly razzing over being the people that stated the "lock her up" BS and talked about how Hills should be in jail for classified info on her server, right? But he forced the hand of investigators by having a secret Chinese bank account, his charity getting convicted of fraud, and then the alleged LIV Golf money laundering with the Saudis.

You realize that was mostly razzing over being the people that stated the "lock her up" BS and talked about how Hills should be in jail for classified info on her server, right? But he forced the hand of investigators by having a secret Chinese bank account, his charity getting convicted of fraud, and then the alleged LIV Golf money laundering with the Saudis.

His tweet had nothing to do with Hillary or the "lock her up" stuff.

This is why nobody takes you seriously outside your band of fairies. MIT. Lulzmaooo

LOL at how gullible all you liberalPhagz are. Time and time again y’all get duped with the latest ruse. I’m betting you were out front with your pussÿ hat on screaming with all the other stupid whorez about Russian Collusion, weren’t you?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT