ADVERTISEMENT

Gator - sleepy joe neeeeeeeeds you!

He’s getting murked in the comments here lololololololol

Defend your hero, Gator!!!

I’ll provide arms…” but do us a favor though” Google that quote.. report your results. I’ll wait for it.

I read a few lemmings tweets… about what I’d expect from the 37% that will keep the GOP from a electable nominee.

Soo… What’s all the hate about Hunter there? Explain it to me and I’ll respond.

I’ll provide arms…” but do us a favor though” Google that quote.. report your results. I’ll wait for it.

I read a few lemmings tweets… about what I’d expect from the 37% that will keep the GOP from a electable nominee.

Soo… What’s all the hate about Hunter there? Explain it to me and I’ll respond.
Lol - of course it will be “those peoples” fault.

Stalin would be proud of you, comrade.

Your loyalty to the leftist agenda is both adorable and frightening.
Is the Fox documented exposure true? Is malicious lying wrong?? Is truth an agenda? I have tried to tell you people EXACTLY what was coming…. And it burns that azzzzz. They crossed the line and they will pay huge. As I said.

And in spite of those admissions - - you people here still support them . That’s pretty pathetic.

Is the Fox documented exposure true? Is malicious lying wrong?? Is truth an agenda? I have tried to tell you people EXACTLY what was coming…. And it burns that azzzzz. They crossed the line and they will pay huge. As I said.

And in spite of those admissions - - you people here still support them . That’s pretty pathetic.
We support them? Link?

Fox cherry picked footage just like NBC and the kangaroo court cherry picked footage. It is so damn easy to see and you need to start blaming them all not just the ones that don't dance to the liberal dipsh@ts.

Fox cherry picked footage just like NBC and the kangaroo court cherry picked footage. It is so damn easy to see and you need to start blaming them all not just the ones that don't dance to the liberal dipsh@ts.

To their credit, I saw footage that Fox aired that showed rioters using force to break into the Capitol and even some that showed assault on LEO's.

Reactions: Reasoned
We are not talking about footage bro. These are personal communications in sworn depositions in a historic defamation case.

As I said… There was a conspiracy in Fox specifically organized and dedicated to furthering news that they KNEW to be wrong… and discussing it on zoom calls??? Holy shit.

That one was just one of many. But that closed the deal. They should just write Dominion a check and get it over with.

🤔
Please tell me your professional vocation doesn’t involve a requirement to be grounded in reality.

🤔
Please tell me your professional vocation doesn’t involve a requirement to be grounded in reality.
Wow!! So I’m assuming from that remark- that you think Fox is going to prevail in this case?
Well do ya punk?? ;) Call it for the record .

My judge bud says it’s got every element of defamation covered 3-4 times + then… they made the unheard of mistake of rebroadcasting after some admissions had been made.

Largest defamation lawsuit in history… buy dominion stock . Staple St- a private equity firm … if you can. They will keep a lid on it for a while longer.

If you have to be grounded in reality to treat sh^t, then it does.
Hey you old fart.. I think I pulled even with you on titanium level today. Five sets of shiny new PCDF cervical vertebrae hardware. Sucks ass… but I have a kilo of OxyContin to last a month.

Hey you old fart.. I think I pulled even with you on titanium level today. Five sets of shiny new PCDF cervical vertebrae hardware. Sucks ass… but I have a kilo of OxyContin to last a month.
Didn't you have a similar precedure a year or so ago ? I have hardware all over my back. Have one set in neck too .

Didn't you have a similar precedure a year or so ago ? I have hardware all over my back. Have one set in neck too .
I had a 2 level ACDF… and the fusion failed and the hardware fell apart. . This time it was done from the back PCDF lots more hardware cutting and drilling … and it sucks ass.

• Sad
Reactions: hokiemokie
I had a 2 level ACDF… and the fusion failed and the hardware fell apart. . This time it was done from the back PCDF lots more hardware cutting and drilling … and it sucks ass.
Hope it works out for you this time, anytime the procedure fails is just undescribable. Did this last one lower limits on rotation of head and neck ? My procedure decreased the left rotation of head and neck somewhat but the tradeoff was really worthwhile, removed all pain I was having .

Hope it works out for you this time, anytime the procedure fails is just undescribable. Did this last one lower limits on rotation of head and neck ? My procedure decreased the left rotation of head and neck somewhat but the tradeoff was really worthwhile, removed all pain I was having .
I won’t know how much rotation I lost for 3-4 months in PT. I’ll survive it… but it would have killed an ordinary man.

Reactions: hokiemokie
Well with all that hardware in you and being the extraordinary man you are, I’m confident you won’t pull a cousin Eddie.
2tkwq7.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT