ADVERTISEMENT

Gator in charge of GOP House?

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
“In the modern era, this has never happened. The last time a Speakership election went more than one ballot was a century ago in 1923–before the age of television and the 24-hour news cycle–and this chaos is certainly not likely to help Republicans as they set out with their slim majority to hold the Biden administration accountable.”
What a bunch of disorganized malcontents and ingrates, first time in 100 years and the Marxist media is having a collective orgasm covering it.

“In the modern era, this has never happened. The last time a Speakership election went more than one ballot was a century ago in 1923–before the age of television and the 24-hour news cycle–and this chaos is certainly not likely to help Republicans as they set out with their slim majority to hold the Biden administration accountable.”
What a bunch of disorganized malcontents and ingrates, first time in 100 years and the Marxist media is having a collective orgasm covering it.
Guess those asswipes forget about the fight over Pelosi in their own shitty house

Reactions: Reasoned
I could get 218 on the first Ballot pulling moderate from both parties.

Get on with it!! I’m anxious to see the Hunter Biden clusterfvck come to a quick impeachment vote so it can get squashed 30 min into the Senate…. so the laws can be defined for children of ALL POTUS and VP …. Then they can bring up the Kusners $B I L L I O N grifting Saudis and Qatar for the last 6 yrs. Get your popcorn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
There are about 20 fvckheads on both sides that I’d like to see Clintoned
hillary-surprise.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT