ADVERTISEMENT

Gator, I need $50k per daughter I just put thru college

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002
Gator, when can I expect my $50K per daughter for doing it the right way and not putting my family in debt?

Do you think Dementia will cut me a check? Is it the democratic way to reward those that fvck up the system over those that are responsible with the system?

Tell me another liberal story... the ENTIRE problem lies with the libotatds running education and a government that will hand you cash for a fvckin' liberal arts degree that is completely fvckin worthless. No talk of reforming an education system that sells SH@T for cash... just relief the debt on the back of tax payers.

They SELL meaningless classroom time and WORTHLESS pieces of paper for CASH and will relief the massive debt for the system players by printing money and raising TAXES.

Now the demosh@ts can raise our taxes to make me pay for the dipsh@ts that don't know what a fvckin' LOAN is.... after I PAY to get my family thru college.

Thanks Gator!

Last edited:
I read in order to be eligible you have to show proof of voting for feeble Joe or be an illegal (oops, it’s now “non-resident”)

Well - don't count on creepy Joe to hand you the money, after all, he's had CRAFT Syndrome for nearly 9-10 years now.

Creepy, sleepy, dementie got more votes than any POTUS in history.... what could go wrong? Yall need better attitudes and some freakin UNITY. Get on board and watch the wet hairs on his legs stand up while he cures cancer!

Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT