ADVERTISEMENT

Gator... "He lunged at his clavicle"

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002
The grand finale of the Kangaroo Court was a 25 year old bimbo staffer whose stories have already been debunked by the men she claimed she was speaking for and she was not even in the car. WTH? I have to laugh.

Reactions: dustinator
I’m sure the stupid b!tch drives with her clavicle all the time…..WTF, clavicle?!?!? Where the phuck do these Dems scrape these vermin up from?

im now just laughing to myself envisioning this wench constantly getting buzzered by the Operation game trying to extract the clavicle with her tweezers - and running to her safe space for failing to impress her lesbian nurse friend

Last edited:
The grand finale of the Kangaroo Court was a 25 year old bimbo staffer whose stories have already been debunked by the men she claimed she was speaking for and she was not even in the car. WTH? I have to laugh.

I'll take the word of the "bimbo" over any of the trump sycophants who didn't have the balls to tell him no.

Grand finale?? Ummm I don’t think so sparky. There were always going to be at LEAST six. This one was a special session which was needed to implicate / connect several of the big fish in several key conversations .

Those were corroborated by many other witnesses… and opened up the door for a couple more subpoenas… Namely Spastic Rudy , Meadows and Cipplone. Because they revealed key information to HER which is now NOT privileged. Quite brilliant actually.

She stated clearly that some conversations were second hand… but that reference opened up the reasonable cause to question the named person - under oath. …. BTW the description of the clavicle area was actually required for the written record to be precise- if you weren’t watching . Like in a criminal trial for the transcript. She was coached to be that precise. Not sure why you’re having so much fun with it.

My favorite was the part was about “ baby Trumpsky” having a toddler tantrum and throwing a plate of food at the TV - as Barr called him a fvckin lunatic and delusional liar was really awesome. There is a photo of that BTW. Great POTUS material.

If I were you, I’d be a lot more concerned about her testimony that Trumpsky, Meadows, senior Secret Service staff ( and Pat Cippilone) knew there were weapons outside security checkpoint. , Trumpsky ordered them to let them in and identified the people involved in the conversation. In fact now they can call Secret Service witnesses now that the radio transcripts are on record. They are are all recorded during an event and timestamped to the millisecond.

No privilege now.

it was quite devastating for a number of reasons you people really don’t understand yet… because you have only seen a few immaterial and distracting clips from the Cult network.

There are over 1,100 recorded depositions. 95% are former Trumpsky staff and supporters.
We have seen only the tip of the iceberg.

More later…wait for it.

There are over 1,100 recorded depositions. 95% are former Trumpsky staff and supporters.

More later…wait for it.
why won’t they release them all? Why have the young lady get up there and tell a third hand account of Trump trying to jerk the steering wheel? The secret service has already testified, and did they say the same thing? Wouldn’t a first hand account be deemed more credible? If that secret service hasn’t testified yet, why not bring him in and ask him about it? If her account about that is not truthful, it discredits everything else she said. If her account is truthful, they need to have that very agent in there confirming her story…

why won’t they release them all? Why have the young lady get up there and tell a third hand account of Trump trying to jerk the steering wheel? The secret service has already testified, and did they say the same thing? Wouldn’t a first hand account be deemed more credible? If that secret service hasn’t testified yet, why not bring him in and ask him about it? If her account about that is not truthful, it discredits everything else she said. If her account is truthful, they need to have that very agent in there confirming her story…
Nothing was “thirdhand” she was a well connected staffer who sat in on Cabinet meetings with Meadiws. Thats not going to fly.

The Secret Svc agent could have claimed privilege before. Not now - since he described Trumps mindset, tantrum, rage and words to an outsider. It was brilliant strategy. I don’t don’t he will deny it because of embarrassment ti the Service…

I suppose they can challenge to two to a poly graph. Yes I know it’s not admissible in court. But it’s not a court. YET. No doubt they will decline. So it’s a stalemate. He said - she said. However- the SS recordings tell the real story. Trumpsky didn’t just peacefully return to the west wing.

did you see the significance of Trump throwing his plate at the TV?? Kinda cool actually. That’s how I visualize him in meetings. A petulant 3-5 yo when you tell them NO!

~mission accomplished ~ you just don’t see Liz’s web yet. McCarthy will feel it in the finale when she plays his clips - with a smile.

Last edited:
They will release them all- as soon as they are done. It’s like a grand jury . They’ll release it when they are finished to prevent witness collaboration. It’s not a trial YET ..they will have their day in court where Trumsky lawyers can cross examine. Similar to the Senate “conviction vote” of Trump in the impeachments. Senate majority didn’t allow witness testimony either. Those are the rules like them or not.

I'll take the word of the "bimbo" over any of the trump sycophants who didn't have the balls to tell him no.

The kangaroo court is worthless. No cross examination and staffed with hand picked democrats who hate the orange boogieman. Worthless time and tax dollars spent on high paid democratic government officials while they turn a blind eye to all the problems the country faces that they created. November will be an 'insurrection' at the polls.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Grand finale?? Ummm I don’t think so sparky. There were always going to be at LEAST six. This one was a special session which was needed to implicate / connect several of the big fish in several key conversations .

Those were corroborated by many other witnesses… and opened up the door for a couple more subpoenas… Namely Spastic Rudy , Meadows and Cipplone. Because they revealed key information to HER which is now NOT privileged. Quite brilliant actually.

She stated clearly that some conversations were second hand… but that reference opened up the reasonable cause to question the named person - under oath. …. BTW the description of the clavicle area was actually required for the written record to be precise- if you weren’t watching . Like in a criminal trial for the transcript. She was coached to be that precise. Not sure why you’re having so much fun with it.

My favorite was the part was about “ baby Trumpsky” having a toddler tantrum and throwing a plate of food at the TV - as Barr called him a fvckin lunatic and delusional liar was really awesome. There is a photo of that BTW. Great POTUS material.

If I were you, I’d be a lot more concerned about her testimony that Trumpsky, Meadows, senior Secret Service staff ( and Pat Cippilone) knew there were weapons outside security checkpoint. , Trumpsky ordered them to let them in and identified the people involved in the conversation. In fact now they can call Secret Service witnesses now that the radio transcripts are on record. They are are all recorded during an event and timestamped to the millisecond.

No privilege now.

it was quite devastating for a number of reasons you people really don’t understand yet… because you have only seen a few immaterial and distracting clips from the Cult network.

More later…wait for it.

Gator the dreamer. Yea the kangaroos want to drag it to try to help them in November but too much democratic sh@t has hit the fan to slow a landslide in the midterms. The best the demosh@t can muster... before the orangeman was in office, during the orangeman presidency and after with the total fear that the orangeman will run again is to continue to chase the orangeman while the country falls deeper into the sh@tter.

Come on November...

They will release them all- as soon as they are done. It’s like a grand jury . They’ll release it when they are finished to prevent witness collaboration. It’s not a trial YET ..they will have their day in court where Trumsky lawyers can cross examine. Similar to the Senate “conviction vote” of Trump in the impeachments. Senate majority didn’t allow witness testimony either. Those are the rules like them or not.

You think they will bring up the Steele dossier Russia, Russia, Russia or is that just a old off speed curve ball that didn't work? They can't waist time on impeachment, hell he is out of office and they impeached him twice and nobody gives a damn. You thinking the mountain of Democrat lies helps their case? I have to laugh. Democrats just cast complete crap on the wall looking for something to stick... but thank goodness we have Sleepy at the helm... dude fix'n to come at the clavicle of cancer.

You think they will bring up the Steele dossier Russia, Russia, Russia or is that just a old off speed curve ball that didn't work? They can't waist time on impeachment, hell he is out of office and they impeached him twice and nobody gives a damn. You thinking the mountain of Democrat lies helps their case? I have to laugh. Democrats just cast complete crap on the wall looking for something to stick... but thank goodness we have Sleepy at the helm... dude fix'n to come at the clavicle of cancer.
Poor, stoooopid Nurse. He keeps gettin duped on every democrat ruse. You’d think he would’ve learned to stay quiet and “wait for it”…..

Reactions: Orange_N_White

No privilege now.

More later…wait for it.
I believe her like the docuhe that said he heard a conversation of a conversation about Trump and Ukriane. Both are opportunists and liars.

Top Former White House Lawyer Delivers Devastating Blow To Cassidy Hutchinson Testimony

Cassidy, Cassidy, Cassidy.... tsk, tsk... there are methods to prove a person's handwriting, don'tchaknow? Guess Liz didn't prep ya quite as good as she should have...

Former Trump White House lawyer Eric Herschmann delivered a damaging blow to Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony against former President Donald Trump on Tuesday as he claims that he wrote the handwritten note that Hutchinson told the January 6 House select committee that she wrote.

The note that Hutchinson claims that she wrote stated, “Anyone who entered the Capitol without proper authority should leave immediately.”

“Herschmann is claiming that a handwritten note regarding a potential statement for then-President Donald Trump to release during the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol was written by him during a meeting at the White House that afternoon, and not by White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson,” ABC News reported. “At Tuesday’s Jan. 6 committee hearing, Rep. Liz Cheney displayed a handwritten note which Hutchinson testified she wrote after Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows handed her a note card and pen to take his dictation.”

One source familiar with the matter confirmed to The Daily Wire that Herschmann is claiming that he wrote the note, and not Hutchinson.

“The handwritten note that Cassidy Hutchinson testified was written by her was in fact written by Eric Herschmann on January 6, 2021,” a spokesperson for Eric Herschmann told ABC News. “All sources with direct knowledge and law enforcement have and will confirm that it was written by Mr. Herschmann.”

Herschmann is a widely respected attorney
who came came out of quasi-retirement to protect Trump against those around the president who were giving him bad advice.

Cassidy is going down like the Titanic... what a shame... :eek:😂

Last edited:
Top Former White House Lawyer Delivers Devastating Blow To Cassidy Hutchinson Testimony

Cassidy, Cassidy, Cassidy.... tsk, tsk... there are methods to prove a person's handwriting, don'tchaknow? Guess Liz didn't prep ya quite as good as she should have...

Former Trump White House lawyer Eric Herschmann delivered a damaging blow to Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony against former President Donald Trump on Tuesday as he claims that he wrote the handwritten note that Hutchinson told the January 6 House select committee that she wrote.

The note that Hutchinson claims that she wrote stated, “Anyone who entered the Capitol without proper authority should leave immediately.”

“Herschmann is claiming that a handwritten note regarding a potential statement for then-President Donald Trump to release during the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol was written by him during a meeting at the White House that afternoon, and not by White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson,” ABC News reported. “At Tuesday’s Jan. 6 committee hearing, Rep. Liz Cheney displayed a handwritten note which Hutchinson testified she wrote after Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows handed her a note card and pen to take his dictation.”

One source familiar with the matter confirmed to The Daily Wire that Herschmann is claiming that he wrote the note, and not Hutchinson.

“The handwritten note that Cassidy Hutchinson testified was written by her was in fact written by Eric Herschmann on January 6, 2021,” a spokesperson for Eric Herschmann told ABC News. “All sources with direct knowledge and law enforcement have and will confirm that it was written by Mr. Herschmann.”

Herschmann is a widely respected attorney
who came came out of quasi-retirement to protect Trump against those around the president who were giving him bad advice.

Cassidy is going down like the Titanic... what a shame... :eek:😂
Liberals lie about literally everything.

No privilege now.

More later…wait for it.
Why don't you get that diatribe published.

No privilege now.

More later…wait for it.

Wall of words telling me Otisville, wait for it

what a dumbass 😂😂

Nothing was “thirdhand” she was a well connected staffer who sat in on Cabinet meetings with Meadiws. Thats not going to fly.

The Secret Svc agent could have claimed privilege before. Not now - since he described Trumps mindset, tantrum, rage and words to an outsider. It was brilliant strategy. I don’t don’t he will deny it because of embarrassment ti the Service…

I suppose they can challenge to two to a poly graph. Yes I know it’s not admissible in court. But it’s not a court. YET. No doubt they will decline. So it’s a stalemate. He said - she said. However- the SS recordings tell the real story. Trumpsky didn’t just peacefully return to the west wing.

did you see the significance of Trump throwing his plate at the TV?? Kinda cool actually. That’s how I visualize him in meetings. A petulant 3-5 yo when you tell them NO!

~mission accomplished ~ you just don’t see Liz’s web yet. McCarthy will feel it in the finale when she plays his clips - with a smile.
Both the driver and the SS agents have said the story is bs and they are willing to testify to that point

No privilege now.

More later…wait for it.
Reminds me to never ask you to defend me for…anything. You’re as full of shit as anyone on The Hill.

Yes and the limo driver said he didn’t. Lol. Fckn liberals.
JFC. And they had an emergency hearing to reveal this damning new evidence? These clowns are blowing our money in yet another witch hunt. But as Ive said I hope they do find a way to keep him from running cause then we get DeSantis and he’s gonna give them the enema they deserve.

Both the driver and the SS agents have said the story is bs and they are willing to testify to that point

How much tax payer $'s have the democrats spent on debunked conspiracies and attempts to condemn the orangeman?

Concocted conspiracies that have be proven, time and time again, as all lies. Two lengthy impeachments that mean nothing. Hand picked kangaroo courts with edited sound bites and testimony that is debunked minutes after it spoken by the people in the testimony... all this while the democrats, with control of the senate, house and presidency create massive problems for the country and watch it roll into the shitter.

Democrats could f'up a steel ball.

How much tax payer $'s have the democrats spent on debunked conspiracies and attempts to condemn the orangeman?

Concocted conspiracies that have be proven, time and time again, as all lies. Two lengthy impeachments that mean nothing. Hand picked kangaroo courts with edited sound bites and testimony that is debunked minutes after it spoken by the people in the testimony... all this while the democrats, with control of the senate, house and presidency create massive problems for the country and watch it roll into the shitter.

These assholes that are lawyers by trade should be disbarred. Right, gator? This is tantamount to a frivolous lawsuit and surely you fall on the side of following the law for all, yes?

Never seen grand jury proceedings televised before, have you? They are acting as jury, judge, and executioner. But you knows this and still defend this abomination of due process.

These assholes that are lawyers by trade should be disbarred. Right, gator? This is tantamount to a frivolous lawsuit and surely you fall on the side of following the law for all, yes?

The bimbo acts like Trump was sitting shotgun in a car grabbing at the wheel and SS men 'clavicles'..... how the hell do you even do that sitting in the back of a limo? 15' arms?

This sh@t doesn't even need a cross examination... it just needs laughter.

Democrats are not even good liars... hell the only thing they are good at is screwing up a country in every way possible.

Last edited:
The bimbo acts like Trump was sitting shotgun in a car grabbing at the wheel and SS men 'clavicles'..... how the hell do you even do that sitting in the back of a limo? 15' arms?

This sh@t doesn't even need a cross examination... it just needs laughter.

Democrats are not even good liars... hell the only thing they are good at is screwing up a country in every way possible.
And not a peep out of the Republican party. No need to defend Trump personally but at least call out the kangaroo bullshit.

Reactions: Sanctions Stand

Russia Russia Russia

Perhaps you should consider if this was based on confirmation bias.

Before you ask me the same, I don't believe any of these fvckers...including Trump. I don't believe that he grabbed the wheel from the back seat of the beast, 12-15' away, however.

Nothing she has said can be corroborated. She’s full of shit.
Pardon me !!!! LOLOLOL

you are So deeply wrong !! I’ll save this one ;)

As more federal subpoenas rain down… more devices confiscated.

LOLOLOL
its not a trial!

Doesn’t appear to be going that way in GA. That will be preview. You say concocted conspiracy. State GOP elected officials ( former Trump supporters) are unanimous in their testimony … they won their election in a RED state by landslides vs Trumpsky endorsed acolytes -stating that he broke the law. .. and he ( and meadows) did it on tape. So , in effect, that was his deposition.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT