ADVERTISEMENT

Gator, all insults aside....

dhetiger

All Conference
Jun 21, 2001
Last night was not a good look for you. In every single conflict the US has been involved in, POWs were taken. And in every single one, POWs were released. Afghanistan was certainly no different. Last I checked, we are not involved in a shooting war with Russia. You comparing the release of enemy combatants after the conflict ended to the exchange of a convicted arms dealer for a cvnt basketball player is absurd. You hate Trump. I get it. I'm no fan either. But you are choosing to die on hills for no reason. If this were a movie, you are playing the role of the Black Knight from Monty Python and The Holy Grail. You literally could've replied last night by saying "The administration sure fvcked that up." Nobody would've read that as you supporting Trump. Instead, you just looked dumb. I know you're not stupid, but you were desperately trying to prove that wrong.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Last night was not a good look for you. In every single conflict the US has been involved in, POWs were taken. And in every single one, POWs were released. Afghanistan was certainly no different. Last I checked, we are not involved in a shooting war with Russia. You comparing the release of enemy combatants after the conflict ended to the exchange of a convicted arms dealer for a cvnt basketball player is absurd. You hate Trump. I get it. I'm no fan either. But you are choosing to die on hills for no reason. If this were a movie, you are playing the role of the Black Knight from Monty Python and The Holy Grail. You literally could've replied last night by saying "The administration sure fvcked that up." Nobody would've read that as you supporting Trump. Instead, you just looked dumb. I know you're not stupid, but you were desperately trying to prove that wrong.
After reading the header I was SOOOOO hopeful that the thread would start with: “You dumb fukcin bitchAss nurse…”

Just occurred to me when reading this post. One of the things I don’t like about trump is his tendency to pick fights when unnecessary, in fact, choosing to “die on hills for no reason” ($1 to @dhetiger ) which is exactly what Gator is doing with his daily dose of Orangeman bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT