ADVERTISEMENT

Gator…your geriatric hero Biden….

While at the same time his admin brags about numbers of permits to groups that criticize him over the price of gas.

The man is a horrible liar who has no idea how often he contradics himself.

He's either a habitual liar, or he's senile/in the throes of dementia.

I suppose the third possible option is both.

He's either a habitual liar, or he's senile/in the throes of dementia.

I suppose the third possible option is both.

door-number-three.jpg

All of the above. He’s always been a stupid, lying piece of shit. Now he’s a dementia ridden, stupid, lying piece of shit.

And some people continue to support him.
Well remember, this dynamic, charismatic and inspirational leader received 81 million votes…..right?

They voted split ballots likely did in GA - like with Herschel. Why do you think that was? Theories?
Going county by county, the voting was identical for Kemp and Walker except 2 counties in South Georgia, which both went to Warlock and were won by Kemp. Interesting that 2 South Georgia counties , of all places, went against the GOAT. I’m sure that’s just an anomaly.

Going county by county, the voting was identical for Kemp and Walker except 2 counties in South Georgia, which both went to Warlock and were won by Kemp. Interesting that 2 South Georgia counties , of all places, went against the GOAT. I’m sure that’s just an anomaly.
What where the two? Bettrr not be where I grew up. But I bet it was cause they are fvcktards.

I don’t see it, looks to be pretty evenly spread all across the state to me

Who was the Least worst choice you voted for in 2016?
Everyone knows I wrote in Nick Saban in 2016.
Also for a historic review ( maybe you weren’t around) I supported Bush (s),McCain and Romney.

I would have voted for Graham in 2016 -if he stuck it out. When he withdrew - I took his advice. He was a prophet. It happed EXACTLY as he predicated. Now he’s regretting being sucked into the insurrection in GA.

Analyze the following Graham statements and tell me which one you disagree with and why? Otherwise you’re just another RW extremist MAGAt
Brainwashed by a Cult. . ( 100% you will deflect )

Gator has said before he would’ve voted Trump over Clinton if he had to choose one or the other.

He watched too much MSNBC, The View, and The Young Turks between 2016 and 2020.

Gator has said before he would’ve voted Trump over Clinton if he had to choose one or the other.

He watched too much MSNBC, The View, and The Young Turks between 2016 and 2020.
That is true . Trumpsky would indeed be least worst compared to Clinton. But write ins are legal and I felt that Saban would be a great CEO / POTUS.. a’ight?

Now your opinion on what Graham predicated?? Cruz too for that matter?

LOL, Lindsey Graham-nesty lecturing on Trump inciting radical Islamists, he had much more success than his predecessors, never mind the disastrous and poorly executed retreat from Afghanistan. Remember, Lindsey is a neocon through and through but is willing to support Trump’s legal challenges and has become an ally

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT