ADVERTISEMENT

Gator…money laundering by the big guy?

So joe was renting a $2 million dollar home to his son for $49,000 per month and you have no questions?

😂😂

Dumbass

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You are aware that he was audited every year for the last 10 and his tax records are public… ? I’m thinking that would have been known years ago right?

….. as opposed to the delusional orange dude who’s company was just convicted, fined $ 1.6M , lost business licenses and will soon file for bankruptcies 7,8,9…….20?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You are aware that he was audited every year for the last 10 and his tax records are public… ? I’m thinking that would have been known years ago right?
You are aware that when one launders money, they usually don’t include it on their tax returns

If Hunter was renting that house, didn’t he have possession of the classified documents? Was he cleared to read/access classified documents? I’m thinking the crackhead did not have the proper clearance. I’m sure the FBI Will I’ll raid that place any day now.

Reactions: billywayneluck
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

….. as opposed to the delusional orange dude who’s company was just convicted, fined $ 1.6M , lost business licenses and will soon file for bankruptcies 7,8,9…….20?
That’s not a violation of tax law. Charging your own son wxhorbitant rent is a dickhead thing to do but it’s not illegal. BUT, it sure would raise some eyebrows to a logical, normal person who is not hypocritical troll.

Wouldn’t it make more sense if he rented it to a family member for, say, $1?

Last edited:
Reactions: Orange_N_White
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The most expensive rents in that market are $7000 per month

Nothing to see here.

Dumbass 😂😂

Reactions: BamaFan1137
That’s not a violation of tax law. Charging your own son wxhorbitant rent is a dickhead thing to do but it’s not illegal. BUT, it sure would raise some eyebrows to a logical, normal person who is not hypocritical troll.

Wouldn’t it make more sense if he rented it to a family member for, say, $1
There can be questions if Hunter were able to deduct these costs (more an issue with below market interest rates or purchase price charged by a family member) in the event of property transactions. I’m curious if Joe was reporting all the “rental income” on his return.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT