ADVERTISEMENT

gater, your buddy Mitt, as well as Elizabeth Warren, seem to agree with Trump on the Chinese tariffs...(link)

No at all conflicted. Some tariffs are beneficial but only if they can be leveraged to their tariffs on American exports. A lot has changed since 2020.

So they want to extend the Trump Tarriffs…and you agree……so Trump was….right?

Say it

Taste it

So they want to extend the Trump Tarriffs…and you agree……so Trump was….right?

Say it

Taste it
You’re and idiot LOL.. there were always some tariffs. Just on different things .

We know everything that Ivanka had a financial interest in was dropped to zero. That’s a fact.

Other things such as iron and steel should actually go higher. Tariff the fvck out of them and use the proceeds to build new steel mills, tire plants, appliance plants, microprocessor facilities. . . I have to explain macroeconomic s to you in every tariff discussion .. and you still don’t get it. It’s like discussing quantum physics with Honk.

You DO NOT put tariffs on products you don’t manufacture. That becomes a tax. My well known position here is to protect what we have , manufacture / grow more export as a trade for things we DO NOT make.

Last edited:
You’re and idiot LOL.. there were always some tariffs. Just on different things .

We know everything that Ivanka had a financial interest in was dropped to zero. That’s a fact.

Other things such as iron and steel should actually go higher. Tariff the fvck out of them and use the proceeds to build new steel mills, tire plants, appliance plants, microprocessor facilities. . . I have to explain macroeconomic s to you in every tariff discussion .. and you still don’t get it. It’s like discussing quantum physics with Honk.

You DO NOT put tariffs on products you don’t manufacture. That becomes a tax. My well known position here is to protect what we have , manufacture / grow more export as a trade for things we DO NOT make.
Your friends, the Danes, have a 15% to 25% tariff on almost everything...

Last edited:
Reactions: Orange_N_White

So you agree with Trump’s tariff?

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
So you agree with Trump’s tariff?
Read my response again. Why tariff something we do not manufacture. Phones, TVs , textiles, metric fasteners for example .

Sleepy Joe is following the suggestion that I repeated here several times.

Use the infrastructure bills to encourage mega factories to employ a million US workers and proce those goods domestically…. The tariff the fvck out of anything we could be making here. Understand now. Adding tarrifs to something we don’t manufacture simply increases costs to consumers- feeding inflation.

your turn to disagree on basic economics. .. but read this first

Sleepy Joe is Building back better and MAGA. Deal with it.

Read my response again. Why tariff something we do not manufacture. Phones, TVs , textiles, metric fasteners for example .

Sleepy Joe is following the suggestion that I repeated here several times.

Use the infrastructure bills to encourage mega factories to employ a million US workers and proce those goods domestically…. The tariff the fvck out of anything we could be making here. Understand now. Adding tarrifs to something we don’t manufacture simply increases costs to consumers- feeding inflation.

your turn to disagree on basic economics. .. but read this first

Sleepy Joe is Building back better and MAGA. Deal with it.

So employ Americans and put tariffs on foreign goods? 😂😂

ok Donald

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
A lot has changed since 2020.
laughing-laughing-hysterically.gif

So you are for tariffs How about we put a 100% tariff on all Chinese electronics. . Would you support that? That would raise some revenue.

No, I was just making fun of your dumb ass spouting off the central theme of maga like you had discovered fire 😂😂

Nice long post to muddy the waters. I don’t think you answered his question, though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT