ADVERTISEMENT

Game Week!

NWIAorBUST

Freshman
Aug 30, 2019
Best of luck to all teams starting their 2019/20 campaign this week!

Who are your top games to watch beginning the year?

In the NW Corner here are a couple decent games to check out:
(I'm sure I missed a couple so add in)

Monday, December 2nd

Lawton Bronson vs Gehlen Catholic
- Great kick off to the year for both of these teams to see where they're at. Gehlen returns mostly everyone and Lawton returns a decent amount as well both from decent years last year.

Tuesday, December 3rd

West Sioux vs South O'Brien
- Couldn't ask for a better starting matchup. Two of the top teams in the War Eagle getting after it for their first game. Both have a great chance of finding their way to The Well this year.

Boyden Hull vs MOC-FV
- BH was my pick to win the Siouxland this year and will see what their answer is for Van Kalsbeek

Friday, December 6th

Harris Lake Park vs Remsen St. Mary's
- Both teams return literally everyone and wondering if RSM rebounds from a run in football with everyone healthy and ready to start the year.

Unity Christian vs Cherokee, Washington
- Unity year in and year out has solid basketball and this is the year Cherokee looks to get over the hump.

West Sioux vs Western Christian
- West Sioux has a heck of a start to their basketball season this year, two great games to see if you're a Falcon fan.

Thanks for your enthusiasm! I was just wondering about reporting scores and comments about games. We could report state scores in several ways-- all classes in one big forum, four separate class forums, or have a 1A- 2A Forum since there are so many cross-over games, and a 3A- 4A Forum for the same reason. More and more teams are playing "up" every year and the top of 1A is as good as most 2A, and the top 3A often beat the 4A competition. And the very top 4A schools schedule teams from Minneapolis and Chicago! Also most of the posters on this website support the 1A and 2A schools, so I believe they should have their own combined forum; and the same with 3A-4A also as so many play and scrimmage each other. What do you think?

Reactions: mtdew_fever
I don't think there is enough traffic on the board to warrant a second one. People should be able to sort through the two or three active threads...

Just a week closer to football districts coming out and football season starting again.

I don't think there is enough traffic on the board to warrant a second one. People should be able to sort through the two or three active threads...
I agree. I have interest in 2A and 3A teams, it is nice to look at everything. Going to be a fun year!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT