ADVERTISEMENT

******GAME TALK: West Lyon vs.. AHST******

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
I will link this post on the front page so keep all game talk/updates/postgame talk here now!

Herbst might be done. That knee bent sideways... That would not be good for AHST

This post was edited on 11/15 1:53 PM by Bringin the Heat

Some folks that complain about teams running it up are going to see how difficult it is sometimes to keep from running it up when you over match an opponent.

If WL wanted, this could be embarrassingly ugly

Agree icu. West Lyon is a very sound football team. Take nothing away from AHST, they are giving their best, but as someone said earlier, men vs. boys.

West Lyon should rest their starters and run dive right, dive left the rest of the game. With the running clock it should be over soon without the need to embarrass anyone for no reason.

Although I did not anticipate AHST to win, I was expecting a much closer game than this. Hats off to WL on the win and hats off too AHST on a great season.

Originally posted by Pinehawk:
West Lyon should rest their starters and run dive right, dive left the rest of the game. With the running clock it should be over soon without the need to embarrass anyone for no reason.
They did. As do most teams in these situations.

I realize some people are simply looking for a reason to criticize or scream "BULLYING" (eyes rolling), most of the time, those people really have no clue what they are talking about.

Getting embarrassed is part of athletics at times, as in REAL LIFE. Either get better or deal with it.

Herbst broke his foot and needs surgery and bauerkemper fractured his ankle i believe. Sad to see two of the best players to go down like that. WL is extremely good. Big and strong guys. It will be a good championship game. AHST had a solid season.

Hats off to AHST on a great season.

Congrats to West Lyon on advancing to the championship game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT